Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFFlushDraw

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/8/15 3:33 PM
  • Number: 413326
  • Recommendations: 1

Think about this question for a moment: What exactly does climate change look like? 

That question has been on my mind a lot over the past few years. I'm a believer that climate change is happening -- you
(Continued...)

• Date: 9/21/12 3:12 PM
  • Number: 387651
  • Recommendations: 0

Everyone, 

Thanks for all of the comments. I love seeing the opinions and appreciate everyone for keeping it clean and respectful. Hopefully the same kind of discussion is taking place somewhere in
(Continued...)

• Date: 9/20/12 2:58 PM
  • Number: 387600

@Teacherman1

I agree with your first two points. I fall in the same boat, as many frustrated voters do. 

Your third point is maybe true but his words didn't sound that way (and I
(Continued...)

• Date: 9/20/12 1:12 PM
  • Number: 387589

What do Mitt Romney and the "entitled" 47% of America have in common? How about entitlement? 

Here are the two useful definitions of entitlement from Webster's Dictionary
(Continued...)

• Date: 12/15/11 10:51 AM
  • Number: 368490

FYI to my Foolish followers. I shoved all-in on SunPower this morning. The price is just too attractive to pass up. 

I have no idea if the stock is going up or down in the short-term, but as I've written a
(Continued...)

• Date: 11/21/11 12:22 PM
  • Number: 366442

How hard could it possibly be to cut $1.2 trillion in spending over the next 10 years? A vast majority of the budget comprises Social Security, defense, Medicare, and Medicaid. Raise the eligibility age here, cut some benefits
(Continued...)

• Date: 11/3/11 1:52 PM
  • Number: 364474

CNN just posted an article on student loan debt that got me in the mood for another blog post. You can read the article  (Continued...)

• Date: 10/25/11 3:29 PM
  • Number: 363416

the same (not "a was")

my brain is giving up on the day. 

• Date: 10/25/11 3:24 PM
  • Number: 363414

I'll accept that modification. I think I overlooked that when I reworded that section. Tax capital gains as regular income!

So then the option becomes should we eliminate corporate taxes but tax dividends at a
(Continued...)

• Date: 10/25/11 2:51 PM
  • Number: 363409

I'll admit off the bat that I don't particularly like any of the Republican candidates, the Tea Party, or most of the Republican Party's agenda, which may I remind you is actually what got us into this mess (not Obama, who hasn't
(Continued...)

Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z