Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By wpr101

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 11/12/20 4:11 PM
  • Number: 73507
  • Recommendations: 57
Summary
Lots of new products driving revenue growth and selling well. Q2 slowdown was primarily due to optimizations from companies and a one time event. Offered on all three major public clouds now: AWS, Azure and GCP. Organic growth, lots of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/6/20 10:52 AM
  • Number: 73247
  • Recommendations: 80
Summary
The great results were driven by enterprise customers. Cloudflare Teams switched to paid with strong conversion but did not materially add to revenue. Cloudflare One their new all in one product drove the enterprise growth. Cloudflare
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/16/20 10:50 AM
  • Number: 72426
  • Recommendations: 4
Fastly's last conference call had the shortest prepared remarks sections I have ever seen for a public company. I believe it was roughly 7 minutes, before they started taking questions. Something felt off about that, in addition to adding only 3
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/13/20 11:40 AM
  • Number: 72276
  • Recommendations: 7
I believe Okta is more mission critical than other companies followed here such as DataDog or Zoom.

If the identity solution for an application is not working, the entire system is effectively down since nobody can login.

DataDog
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/21/20 7:23 AM
  • Number: 71834
  • Recommendations: 38
Nice comparisons especially on the leadership part. Founder led is definitely superior. Also I read that Slootman had to come out of retirement to be hired. From the S1 it showed he had the highest amount of shares at the company be valued at ~3
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/19/20 10:07 AM
  • Number: 71807
  • Recommendations: 23
I freed up some cash from other investments and did a lot of research on SNOW before they went public this week. Ended up passing on buying in as I do not see this company as vastly superior to other SaaS companies followed on this board. As pointed
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/15/20 8:37 AM
  • Number: 71676
  • Recommendations: 2
Great write up.

A couple other things I gathered from the S-1 is their land and expand strategy is much more aggressive than other companies.

Up until a few quarters ago they were spending more on sales and marketing than they
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/13/20 8:34 AM
  • Number: 71629
  • Recommendations: 6
I say when average price per seat is under $10, if you make that $11 or $12 no one will cancel, especially now with theyíre Connect feature is wrapping up everyone whose using Slack, albeit more or less for each customer, with the Strongí Network
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/12/20 2:07 PM
  • Number: 71619
  • Recommendations: 10
I ended up selling my position after having been holding since their IPO. Been a fan of their product for awhile, and I believe it's superior to Teams as well.

They should be doing extremely well in this environment. There was even a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/4/20 11:25 PM
  • Number: 71481
  • Recommendations: 81
Overall impressions

The conference call really emphasized secure workloads over endpoint security solutions. It seems they want to change the narrative to being the best workload proctection solution on the market.

Sales
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z