Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By XMFJeffreyvan1

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/14/08 9:18 AM
  • Number: 212
  • Recommendations: 2
This might make you feel a little better...

Dip in Drilling Demand? Doubtful.
By Toby Shute September 12, 2008

Judging by the share price droop of drillers like Nabors Industries (NYSE: NBR) and Atwood Oceanics (NYSE: ATW)

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/11/08 8:23 PM
  • Number: 195
ATW met market expectations with earnings coming in at 93¢ a share or $60.4 million, despite exceeding operating cost guidance by $1 million and tax guidance by 1%. During the third quarter the company had 100% fleet utilization with little
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/13/08 5:51 AM
  • Number: 169
Hi poryan. I don't think there is any change in intrinsic value of ATW with the stock split. It may be that they are trying to keep the price at a level that is attractive to more investors, as sort of a psychological move. Here are some good
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/8/08 9:05 AM
  • Number: 157
  • Recommendations: 0
Amedisys acquired new agencies giving them five new locations. Three of these are located in Certificate of Need (CON) states.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/22/08 9:05 AM
  • Number: 163
My above links did not link to the actual vehicles I was looking at. If you are still curious they were the 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4WD with 11 city and 14 highway, and the 1987 Honda Civic with 42 city and 51 highway.

Cheers,
Jeff
  • Date: 5/22/08 8:58 AM
  • Number: 162
  • Recommendations: 8
Summary:
- revenue up 20%
- profit up 32%
- EPS for the quarter, $1.30
- 100% fleet utilization
- costs and planned and unplanned downtimes were close to what was predicted
- 98% rig time is scheduled for 2008
-
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/1/08 11:12 PM
  • Number: 253
  • Recommendations: 6
Kind of a strange mix of reactions to this quarter's earnings release for Silicon Labs. If you just look at the headlines the reactions are all over the place but let's try to make a little sense of what is going on.

It's quite alarming
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/1/08 8:59 PM
  • Number: 156
  • Recommendations: 3
Despite some challenges from completing the huge TLC acquisition and changes in Medicare reimbursement policy, Amedisys turned out another solid quarter. They surpassed analyst expectations, boosting share price more than 10% since the release.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/9/08 5:18 PM
  • Number: 151
BrMad,

Sorry for such a delay in response time, my board activity has been sort of on pause lately. I really like AMED and its position in the industry. I think the company is solid and they have a lot of potential to continue to perform
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/9/08 4:28 PM
  • Number: 62
Thanks ennui, I have been thinking the same thing lately, for OMRI and a few others I own that have suffered the last few months. So many choices though! =)

Jeff
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z