Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFTenacious

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/10/20 12:43 PM
  • Number: 522
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi Eric,

I realize this answer may be unsatisfying, but it's the truth: we love all our portfolio companies equally and we don't have rankings within each asset class. We think every company in the Ultimate Portfolio is worth a spot
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/22/19 10:39 PM
  • Number: 465
  • Recommendations: 1
Yep! We plan to refresh the portfolio semi-annually to make sure it reflects the SA and RB teams' current thinking. We'll also have monthly updates to cover major developments and show how new recommendations and Best Buys Now might fit into
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/22/19 5:39 PM
  • Number: 463
Hi Harin,

Ah, I gotcha -- thanks for explaining. My understanding is the standalone Ultimate Portfolio 2019 service was designed to be a one-time deliverable, with no ongoing updates.

We liked the UP framework and felt we could
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/22/19 3:04 PM
  • Number: 462
Hi Tom,

Glad to hear you're excited about the UP, and I hope you find our allocation guidance helpful!

The allocation guidance was based on a model portfolio framework developed by Rule Your Retirement advisor Robert
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/21/19 2:17 PM
  • Number: 458
  • Recommendations: 3
Hi Harin,

We're rolling the Ultimate Portfolio into Market Pass because we think it will help solve a challenge that many MP members face: how to construct a balanced portfolio from the many recommendations in Stock Advisor and Rule
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/20/19 3:05 PM
  • Number: 454
Hi GrapeFool,

The suggested allocations in the Ultimate Portfolio are designed for a typical Stock Advisor and Rule Breakers member -- someone who is looking to grow the value of their portfolio over a long time horizon and has a healthy
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/20/19 12:10 AM
  • Number: 452
Hi kbynot1,

The suggested allocations in the Ultimate Portfolio are designed for the typical Stock Advisor and Rule Breakers member -- someone who is looking to grow the value of their portfolio and has a healthy tolerance for volatility.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/21/19 7:05 AM
  • Number: 471
Hi Greatpicker,

Thanks for your question. I wish I had a more satisfying answer for you, but I don't think there is any such rule of thumb that provides optimal allocation balance across industries and sectors. It's really a matter
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/29/19 8:50 AM
  • Number: 468
Thanks for the heads up, Mark! I've forwarded your observation to the tech team.

Foolishly,

Rich
  • Date: 4/8/19 6:53 PM
  • Number: 460
  • Recommendations: 2
Hi Mark,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the service -- we really do appreciate it. Let me share a bit about what we're trying to accomplish with Market Pass, and please let me know if you have any feedback about what you'd like
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z