Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFJMo

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/4/21 1:23 PM
  • Number: 1059
  • Recommendations: 0
Hey Gustavo,

I got a little more info regarding the communication you received...sounds like it's a one-off special report that focuses on the EV/AV opportunity. I've not seen the report yet but just so we're clear, it's not
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/4/21 1:02 PM
  • Number: 1058
Hey Gustavo,

So I must admit, I'm not familiar with the marketing communication to which you're referring. Was it for a new service or report or something?

In regard to focus on AVs versus the rest of the 5G supply chain,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/4/21 8:29 AM
  • Number: 1056
Hey matesway,

Glad you got to catch the interview. AppHarvest is still in the research stage so it has not been added as a formal recommendation and I've not added it as a Radar Stock. But I really enjoyed that interview and am a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/2/21 4:52 PM
  • Number: 541
  • Recommendations: 1
Hey folks,

Just wanted to let you know we've got a really cool interview that we just posted today. Earlier this morning I had the good fortune to speak with David Lee, President of AppHarvest (APPH), a fairly new SPAC that just came to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/2/21 8:11 AM
  • Number: 1051
Hey M,

Thanks for the question. I've not been through Inseego's latest earnings report yet though it is definitely a company I've looked at before and continue to consider for our service. It's absolutely in line with what
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/2/21 8:02 AM
  • Number: 211
Hey Esther,

We typically schedule our recommendations (and radar stocks) for release at the end of the month so you can expect our March recommendation toward the end of this month (I'd guess somewhere from March 25 or so
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/1/21 7:17 AM
  • Number: 1048
Hey Gustavo,

I'm not sure if EVs necessarily on their own have a place in the service (maybe they do) but autos certainly do with the technology that goes into them today. So we see companies like Qualcomm and Cerence for example that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/21 8:25 AM
  • Number: 534
Thanks bradens162! Yeah feels like this is one of those very reasons I invest...to give us the opportunity to do things like this. Our family will value the time we all get from this project for sure.

Foolish best,

Jason
  • Date: 2/19/21 4:31 PM
  • Number: 529
Hey RiverWaffles,

So yes, rankings do come out every month and they are typically slated for the 4th week every month. So you can expect our new rankings out next Friday, February 26.

Foolish best,

Jason
  • Date: 2/17/21 8:06 AM
  • Number: 527
  • Recommendations: 1
Hey SleepOnIt,

Appreciate the question, in regard to Glassdoor I'll point back to this post of mine from several months back:

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z