Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By viperjock

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 11/26/18 10:15 AM
  • Number: 402
  • Recommendations: 1
My free trades expire on Nov 28th. It would help me out if we had the release today or tomorrow. If you're ready, just go ahead and do it, guys!
Jekyll
  • Date: 11/12/18 5:25 PM
  • Number: 390
Hedging,
I think your cash has made you a lot of money over the past week...(un)fortunately...
Jekyll
  • Date: 2/20/09 7:27 AM
  • Number: 110587
  • Recommendations: 0

It's my birthday--what a nice present that would be...

• Date: 7/6/18 5:56 AM
  • Number: 22
Thanks for looking into that, Greg. I will pass this along to her.
Jekyll
  • Date: 6/9/18 7:30 AM
  • Number: 223
Tom G,
This kind of gets to the discussion I am hoping to have on an "overall portfolio" basis. These 25 companies have common traits (The X-Factor Formula) the Partnership Portfolio team have identified as having the potential to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/6/18 1:23 PM
  • Number: 212
  • Recommendations: 4
I would like to comment about the partnership portfolio as a whole (not a hole...apparently, since we are TROUNCING the market after 45 days--I know, it's a marathon, not a sprint) and am not sure where to post a thread about a general topic to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/12/18 9:17 AM
  • Number: 12
Agree, Tom,
And another, perhaps more telling metric, would be "what is the failure rate on the second box that a customer orders?" If your consultant/concierge is skilled, they should be able to do much better on the second box
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/11/18 12:58 PM
  • Number: 9
  • Recommendations: 3
Hi Fools,
I was talking with a new customer the other day. She is a successful small business owner in the Fashion Boutique line. She has a brick and mortar, as well as an online store, so I started a discussion about SFIX (and then the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/11/18 12:37 PM
  • Number: 10
Hi Fools,
I was talking with a new customer the other day. She is a successful small business owner in the Fashion Boutique line. She has a brick and mortar, as well as an online store, so I started a discussion about SFIX (and then SHOP, which
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/27/18 10:06 PM
  • Number: 82
Wish I had seen this advice before I started buying my PP companies. I jumped out of the starting gate quickly with purchases. But, I will call on Monday to see what might be possible for the upcoming months. Great advice.
thanks,
jekyll
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z