Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By CromulentBrad

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/14/19 11:16 AM
  • Number: 37630
  • Recommendations: 14
Bashing this initiative is a worthless endeavor and misses the point entirely.

Nobody ever said this plan was perfect. It doesn't have to be. In fact, no piece of legislation gets it right the first time. But it is starting a national
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/10/18 11:29 AM
  • Number: 36777
  • Recommendations: 15
After being swarmed with emails upon emails, I've given in and signed up for every service the Motley Fool offers. Now I don't have any money left to invest.

What should I do?

Brad
long on Monday
  • Date: 11/1/18 8:11 AM
  • Number: 36427
  • Recommendations: 9
If we can't have an honest conversation about empathy & the ability to understand another person's pain, then there's not much hope for us going forward.

When you hear the next tragedy story and your first thought is how
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/31/18 9:06 AM
  • Number: 36392
  • Recommendations: 43
It’s been a rough week. I’ve spent most of my waking hours thinking about being Jewish…and Pittsburgh…and worrying for my safety…and my family’s safety…and waking up at 4am to think about being Jewish…and hoping nobody asks why my eyes are red...and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/15/18 1:51 PM
  • Number: 36250
  • Recommendations: 2
I have a solution. Instead of making it easy to find the boards for individual companies recommended by SA, let's just assume once a week someone will complain that they can't find them & someone else will be decent enough to post a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/13/18 11:52 PM
  • Number: 429
  • Recommendations: 11
Visa is one of my biggest & oldest holdings. Thanks to Stock Adviser, I've done well with Mastercard. I recently started a small position in Paypal. Now thanks to the big dip, I've completed my MVPS with a chunk of Square.

I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/17/18 11:06 AM
  • Number: 35741
  • Recommendations: 9
I'm late to this party, but these changes stink. Dog poop in a dirty sock stink.

Why is it when I go to the Stock Adviser Community page, under "What members are saying" I only get links to generic boards? I liked it when I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/26/18 5:37 PM
  • Number: 35597
  • Recommendations: 3
I'm going with VAMP:

Visa
Amazon
Mastercard
Paypal.

How do you pay for all the stuff you're buying? VAMP is an investment in yourself.

Brad
long on Visa and Mastercard
  • Date: 6/11/18 11:20 AM
  • Number: 46433
  • Recommendations: 7
For a long time, one of the big criticisms of the Stock Adviser was they didn't cut the weeds & there were too many recommendations, many of which were deep in the red. People were practically begging them to dump some losers.

As I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/24/18 4:34 PM
  • Number: 44878
  • Recommendations: 6
I used to be one of those people praising Musk to anyone who would listen. I now have real concerns about his leadership. Vision, no. Leadership, yes.

I dumped my tiny Tesla holdings a few months ago. I question Musk's focus &
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z