Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Champico33

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/15/20 8:07 PM
  • Number: 2211
  • Recommendations: 0
The Rapter:

Thank you for answering a few questions and for sharing your views: there is an awful lot of stuff to absorb, ponder and sort through therein and I really appreciate you taking the time to post it. Hopefully, some of the smarter
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/15/20 1:45 PM
  • Number: 2206
  • Recommendations: 2
Hi Dan:

Thanks so much for a little glimpse into your thinking. Sounds much more organized and cogent than
mine so I'll have to work on that. What I am curious about - if you don't mind sharing - is the following:

When
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/15/20 12:25 PM
  • Number: 2204
  • Recommendations: 3
Hi Ears:

For 2019 I managed to reduce my manic trading performance by about 30%. Not as controlled as I might like but I suppose my investing style lends itself to a larger volume of trades than one might imagine. Perhaps its because, while
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/14/20 12:08 AM
  • Number: 2201
  • Recommendations: 30
Starting Gate is intended to take up where the monthly portfolio summaries end. In other words its the "What do I do now" to the Portfolio Summary of "What I just did". As 2019 wore on I began to get a little sloppy, if not
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/12/20 9:52 PM
  • Number: 2196
  • Recommendations: 14
Since the month seems to be getting away from me I need to wrap up the 2019 Year End Summary - get on to Starting Gate (Mid Month Edition) and then try to figure out what in the world I need to do about Solar.....if anything at all.

Note 1)
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/10/20 1:12 PM
  • Number: 2193
  • Recommendations: 7
  • Date: 1/10/20 1:06 PM
  • Number: 279
  • Recommendations: 5
Seeking Alpha Authors chime in with semi dueling banjo arguments:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/9/20 4:33 PM
  • Number: 2191
  • Recommendations: 2
Thanks to all for the comments!

The way I look at it is pretty darn simple: If I was dumb enough to botch some math, a point here..a point there how much difference would it really make in a big picture sense? If so then so be it. On the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/9/20 10:48 AM
  • Number: 2187
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi Ears:

I sincerely and delightfully want to believe that you are absolutely correct: Your conclusion is legitimately supported by my glaringly and questionable, if not outright woeful, math skills. That said, due to my enormous humility
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/9/20 2:43 AM
  • Number: 2185
  • Recommendations: 36
The J7 Report

Lately I've been busy with what my family calls the J7 report which is a sort of summary presentation on how the family businesses and investments worked out for the year. Its called the J7 report because we target the 7th
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z