Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Kestral

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/4/06 3:14 PM
  • Number: 29780
  • Recommendations: 0
We're in a situation right now where our company is growing by leaps and bounds.

So the rule right now is, the Customer Parking Only in the front is off limits to employees until the rest of the parking lot is full and then they are OK for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/4/06 9:43 AM
  • Number: 180840
  • Recommendations: 2
Oh my god , this is so funny. I was just talking to this 80 year old widow who confided to me, " A widow has to be so careful, men just want a nurse or a purse".

Nah, we just want 3 simple things, which can be summarized in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/3/06 11:53 PM
  • Number: 180825
  • Recommendations: 3
Women have been doing that forever. Why should a 20 yo gal go for a poor 20 yo guy who may end up being worthless, when she can have a 30 yo guy who has proven his monetary value?

Why would a 30 year old guy with proven monetary value
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/3/06 6:48 PM
  • Number: 57179
Let's see, at $300 a night once a week for 30 years that would give us a total long-term cost for lousy sex of $468,000.

Since the man does most if not all of the work in bed, the $468,000 would be what the woman owes the man.
  • Date: 4/3/06 6:39 PM
  • Number: 57177
love that site Kestral. Here's my counter to it.

Women: never marry a man who doesn't give you orgasms. You'll wind up a bitter, empty shell of a human being and he'll leave you for some younger woman who doesn't realize the long-term

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/3/06 6:10 PM
  • Number: 57172
Huh...well at least know I know how you think. Somewhat harsh on that thread don't you think?

Please point out the part that is harsh. Cupcake is getting all her needs met and the poor guy is not. Now THAT'S harsh.
  • Date: 4/3/06 4:02 PM
  • Number: 57165
  • Recommendations: 2
RouterX, I guess its too late for you but read this and you'll understand why she doesn't want it anymore. In short, she used what you wanted to get what she wanted, and now that she's got what she wants, she no longer has any interest in giving
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/2/06 5:02 PM
  • Number: 180735
  • Recommendations: 1
Let the punishment fit the crime. These blue collar b-stards are the type that back W no matter what and voted blindly for him. They deserve all that they're getting for their votes.
  • Date: 4/2/06 5:00 PM
  • Number: 180734
  • Recommendations: 1
Finding a place to shower is easy.

A good friend of mine spent a number of years "homeless".

So what's the "secret"?

Get a membership at the YMCA. Super cheap if you can prove you are low income (easy when
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/2/06 4:26 PM
  • Number: 180732
  • Recommendations: 3
It doesn't matter how many % is North American or how many % foreign.

Ford and GM cars are 100% crap.
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z