Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFAllyzay

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/21/21 9:37 AM
  • Number: 59272
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi esxokm,

It's been a while since we've tested this kind of advertising -- the world of digital media allows us to try new things that really highlight the Fool's unique voice!

If any of you want to see the full ad,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/7/19 8:20 AM
  • Number: 402
  • Recommendations: 5
Hi nixoda,

I'm so sorry for your experience. We definitely can get you set up with Stock Advisor -- sounds like a misstep on our part. Ultimately it's your decision what service best fits your needs, and we strive to make sure
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/6/19 5:02 PM
  • Number: 49835
  • Recommendations: 4
Hi Chris,

Thanks so much for your post. Tom got to the heart of the matter up there, but he's right -- I'm just a useful responder in that I'm able to ask folks at Fool HQ to execute on great ideas like this one. What a cool
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/17/18 2:46 PM
  • Number: 7442
  • Recommendations: 25
Hi Fools,

Although we're sticking with our plan to close the site -- though the final report and links to the boards will remain -- a friend in our tech department has taken the time to create a PDF of all the Pro content over the years
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/13/18 9:41 AM
  • Number: 7406
  • Recommendations: 2
Hi Luis -- good point. We were trying to err on the conservative side with the site note, since we are waiting to know the precise date based on coordination across a few teams (Jan. 4 is the date we've been going off of, but it may be pushed
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/12/18 6:04 PM
  • Number: 7395
  • Recommendations: 13
Hi Fools,

I'm here to answer some of the lingering questions about what's next for Pro, Jeff, and Pro memberships at TMF. Thanks again to Anurag for putting together this list. Here we go:

1. Can you clarify the Premier
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/8/18 8:00 AM
  • Number: 7350
  • Recommendations: 14
TagMD,

Thanks for your post. Iím happy to answer those questions.

1. TMF always stresses the importance of transparency and accountability of the business when considering an investment idea. Itís alarming and discouraging to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/7/18 11:33 AM
  • Number: 7344
  • Recommendations: 28
Dear Loyal Pro Members,

Thank you all for sharing open thoughts here in the Pro community about whatís next for Jeff and Pro. Although I canít change the outcome, as the head of our U.S. Membership business, I wanted to address some of the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/29/18 8:37 AM
  • Number: 62
  • Recommendations: 2
Thanks for sharing, Nancy - sounds like a fantastic setup - maybe offline, would love to hear more about what your personal formula is for deciding whether to allocate more to a multi-service-recommended stock. It really is amazing how many
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/28/18 10:18 AM
  • Number: 59
  • Recommendations: 0
Thanks for sharing your situation, Nancy. That makes sense. And yes, you'll get 10 more stocks shortly (I believe the publisher is releasing on Monday midday), and then one final round of 11 before Thursday. Sorry again for using confusing
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z