Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFEpsilon

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/25/22 6:17 PM
  • Number: 7008
  • Recommendations: 0
Hey Ed,

They are still coming. You should be getting the Backstage version, as a One member.

Check your email settings here: (Continued...)
  • Date: 3/17/22 2:38 AM
  • Number: 337
Hi Harin,

Total Income I think is still being integrated into Backstage, which may be why you don't see the Instant Income Portfolios there. They aren't real-money portfolios like the other Backstage portfolios, though, so that may
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/7/22 1:18 AM
  • Number: 292
Hi NISDolphin,

As of yet, there is no way to purchase Backstage on its own - you need to subscribe to a Backstage service to get it.

That said, it doesn't really matter which Backstage service you have - all of them will get
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/21/22 1:12 PM
  • Number: 5907
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi Tiag22,

The XIRR function in excel is a modified version of IRR (internal rate of return). It is not a TWR calculation, which is what TMF is using for portfolio calculations per the link Ted posted. If you are using XIRR, you will get
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/8/22 10:31 AM
  • Number: 292
If you haven't seen the news, John Foley is stepping down as CEO of Peloton. He is replaced by Barry McCarthy, former CFO of Spotify and Netflix, and a VC guy. Barry will also take the President role, and will join the board.

Foley
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/22 10:33 PM
  • Number: 282
I haven't seen any official confirmation off this. If they leave NASDAQ my guess would be they go to the NYSE. Though not entirely sure why they'd do that.

Toby
  • Date: 1/20/22 10:32 PM
  • Number: 281
  • Recommendations: 3
Seems the rumors of Peloton halting all production are somewhat overstated.

See this note from CEO John Foley: (Continued...)
  • Date: 12/26/21 12:36 AM
  • Number: 151
Hi Lavalege5.

The two services are very different. Stock Advisor offers two recommendations a month, along with other regular features including Timely Stocks. It is more of an entry level service (though very useful for experienced
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/26/21 12:31 AM
  • Number: 16687
  • Recommendations: 1
If you search for "pre-market briefing" on the premium site you should be able to bring up a list of recent ones.

This link may work for you to bring up those search results: (Continued...)
  • Date: 12/26/21 12:29 AM
  • Number: 16686
Hi otis111,

What message are you referring to? Is this an email trade alert?

You can access all of the content for Digital Explorers at the premium site here: (Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z