Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFPaladin

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/20/19 2:05 PM
  • Number: 681
  • Recommendations: 2
Hi Chad,

As you can see in my profile I own a lot of stocks. If anything I'd like to slim the number down a bit :)

I do wish to align myself with my services, and I try to get pretty close. That doesn't always mean
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/30/19 12:24 PM
  • Number: 393
  • Recommendations: 3
According to Blastoff, MELI is a moonshot but according to Navigator itís an Emerging Star. And Navigatorís moonshots list includes HUBS instead of a Blastoff moonshot when there are so many of them to choose from...

Good question.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/27/19 9:26 AM
  • Number: 155
  • Recommendations: 0
Tim and David brought SFIX to Rule Breakers a year ago: (Continued...)
  • Date: 8/21/19 11:17 AM
  • Number: 398
Hi Morganwriter,

Welcome to Blast Off 2019!

I see specific allocations %'s on the scorecard contradicting the info in the FAQ's to divide capital into 35 chunks. Also, I have a list of 23 stocks yet you say you've
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/15/19 9:58 PM
  • Number: 139
Nancy - if the quarterly picks are tracked on a separate scorecard, doesnít that mean they arenít part of the Navigator 2019 portfolio? Theyíre creating a portfolio and a real money scorecard, or two portfolios (one balanced, the other not).
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/12/19 9:57 AM
  • Number: 14142
Hi Ian,

Thanks for following along with us!

Our portfolio has always received dividends in cash, and that won't change going forward. As a Supernova member, I definitely would look to invest that cash into the ongoing Navigator
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/31/19 7:44 PM
  • Number: 14128
  • Recommendations: 1
Hey Martin,

Adding on top of Sarah's comments, I think the Take-Two / 2U comparison is a bit flawed for one key reason. TTWO's depressed stock had more to do with a broader industry downturn, even though the business itself
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/26/19 8:13 AM
  • Number: 16350
  • Date: 6/18/19 10:13 PM
  • Number: 266
Hi Brian,

Facebook has a spotty track record when it comes to financial products, but I think Libra is a very big deal. It's the first time billions of people (many of which are unbanked) will be exposed to an easy-to-use
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/7/19 7:23 AM
  • Number: 177
Hi Lyn,

I don't know the full details other than we've had lots of issues with our new data provider. Definitely annoying, but we expect it to be resolved soon.

Aaron
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z