Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFPaladin

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/16/20 9:03 PM
  • Number: 586
  • Recommendations: 2
Hi swapnilsachdev,

Tom posted a couple excellent replies. Let me quickly add my 2 cents.

On one hand, there's no need to make it complicated. The best way to get our future returns is to match our exact allocations -- and I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/13/20 10:17 AM
  • Number: 259
  • Recommendations: 3
Hi Charger,

Thanks for following up. I didn't feel too great about where I left that deep dive. There are more positives to share, but for whatever reason -- people wanting to talk about ZNGA, random Qs, etc. -- I wasn't able to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/7/20 9:23 PM
  • Number: 246
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi everyone,

I'll share my ultra-quick thoughts for now, but definitely check out the ticker guide coverage Murph shared: (Continued...)
  • Date: 4/24/20 12:23 PM
  • Number: 566
  • Recommendations: 3
Hi Tom,

Here's what I wrote when we published the latest round of recommendations:

We may be done building the core Starshot 2019 portfolio, but there's much more to look forward to:

- New quarterly bonus

(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/19/20 7:19 PM
  • Number: 145
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi iggy,

I purchased the four stocks for the portfolio earlier today. Right now, The Motley Fool's trading rules dictate we must wait two full market days to buy (or sell) in order to let members have plenty of time to trade before we
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/2/20 4:06 PM
  • Number: 117
Hi Steve,

Thanks for sharing your concern. A few thoughts for you:

1) As you know, BO19 has some incredible stocks. It would be a shame to not bring several over to this service. Both portfolios also fish out of David Gardner's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/26/20 10:21 AM
  • Number: 550
Hi all,

I double checked and in fact did purchase TSCO for the portfolio. 103 shares at $96.87 and 1 share at $97.04. No clue why it's not appearing on the site; must be a glitch somewhere in the system. I'll alert the tech
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/12/20 8:23 PM
  • Number: 1053
Congrats on the spiffy-pops! And, alacartespirit, I'm pretty sure you'll get plenty more over the years to come. We track all of our spiffy-pops on this page, and it turns out they're not as rare as some might think: (Continued...)
  • Date: 2/12/20 8:09 PM
  • Number: 102
Hey Eric,

When certain positions are re-recs and it starts to narrow down to the "main stocks" that will carry the bulk of the blast off...would you think it's a good move to sell the "losers" and put that money
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/7/20 9:48 AM
  • Number: 100
Hi Eric,

It's a great question. We won't run super concentrated, but we will be mindful of not spreading ourselves too thin. The core Blast Off 2019 portfolio ended with 25 holdings, and I expect Blast Off 2020 to end up with ~30
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z