Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By mklein9

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/13/22 1:20 PM
  • Number: 42396
  • Recommendations: 4
I don't know if Mike made any changes but the long weekend (Memorial Day) screwed up my Yahoo code

I didn't make any changes. Maybe Yahoo's downloadable historical price data was not correctly updated. Glad all is back to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/30/22 3:06 PM
  • Number: 164
  • Recommendations: 0
15 Biggest Companies That Use Shopify

Impressive list, but not clear how much revenue of these companies is flowing through Shopify's products. Tesla's main car sales web site is not a Shopify store front if I am reading this
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/25/22 3:34 PM
  • Number: 161
The next earnings report is on May 5 (not confirmed) and that will be a good time to check out the company's status. The P/E is down to around 20 which could be a bargain.

Denny, fancy meeting you here! :-) Hope you are
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/15/22 1:26 PM
  • Number: 42386
  • Recommendations: 34
Recently I received an email from the son of a long-time user of the https://invest.kleinnet.com/bmw1 site asking, essentially, whether he could count on it for the long run. One of his questions was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/20/21 2:38 PM
  • Number: 42383
  • Recommendations: 9
Good for me now, too, Denny!

Cheers!
Murph

Good to see everything is working, hopefully for everyone. I did not find any problem myself, so hope that it has resolved itself. Given the volume of attacks on servers
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/4/21 11:47 AM
  • Number: 42379
Hi MR, I checked yesterday and today and everything seems to be OK. Are you able to access the charts?

-Mike
  • Date: 7/14/21 4:06 PM
  • Number: 42376
  • Recommendations: 4
Hi Kathy!

I am able to access the charts just fine today...weird!

The charts updated at about 11:30 pm last night (Pacific time).

I see there are some warning messages sprinkled in, so a few symbols may be missing
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/13/21 9:15 PM
  • Number: 42374
  • Recommendations: 7
Hi Kathy, no problem... as I mentioned, the charts will update overnight. Back about 2 years ago I had to way slow down the downloading process because Yahoo would throttle the data after a while. You might remember that the first stocks in the list
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/13/21 6:05 PM
  • Number: 42370
  • Recommendations: 20
Sorry everyone, Yahoo has changed its historical prices download methods again and it looks like my downloads were inconsistently working, and less and less so over time.

I found a new software library that is up to date for doing efficient
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/24/21 11:52 PM
  • Number: 42350
  • Recommendations: 5
Hi blitzen94, thanks for the nice words and yours too Murph! I check in every once in a while, a couple times a year, just to be sure everything is still running. Occasionally it takes a little work to fix something or another, but really it
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z