Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By ClavenAtPace1

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/25/10 12:57 PM
  • Number: 51234
  • Recommendations: 2
Thanks but all that seems to do is bring up the hard disk icon. I don't see the volumes.

I downloaded Disk Inventory X which is a really nice program. It showed me that I had some kernel logs (I still don't know what exactly they are)
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/24/10 1:25 PM
  • Number: 51216
  • Recommendations: 0
I am also repairing permissions, however, so far, I still have the problem.

I agree that iStatPro is very cool.
  • Date: 3/24/10 1:22 PM
  • Number: 51215
I am trying to download a program that will show me what is going on. From Finder, it seems as though it is something in Applications.
  • Date: 3/24/10 11:29 AM
  • Number: 51208
My computer just started acting funny with a lot of programs freezing up. Then there was a message saying that I had no disk space. I checked iStat and it said that I had 319GB used and nothing free. This is strange because yesterday (and for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/20/10 6:18 AM
  • Number: 50567
My previous last backup on my Time Capsule was February 1. I don't back up every hour because I have a WiFi dongle that interferes with Airport Express. I unplugged the Time Capsule on February 8 and moved to Almaty. When I plugged in the Time
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/10 4:24 AM
  • Number: 49832
I am able to play music and audiobooks from my MacBook, through Airport Express to my speakers, however, when I try to play podcasts or tv shows, the audio comes out the computer, even though I am still connected to the base station through
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/10 4:17 AM
  • Number: 49831
I have a PDF file that I used to view on a PC, about 6 years ago. I have the file now saved on my Mac, however, I am unable to view it. The pages are blank and in the sidebar there is a lot of gibberish?

Any ideas how to open it?
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/14/09 2:02 PM
  • Number: 251176
I am a subscriber to the Million Dollar Portfolio and thought that I would look at their Motley Fool Options. Does anyone have any experience with this service? The returns seem to be impossibly high and my research suggests that the advertised
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/14/09 2:34 AM
  • Number: 38325
What about stuffed pasta shells with a bit of ricotta, parmesan, perhaps spinach or another green and then baked with a tomato sauce below the shells?
  • Date: 12/14/09 2:30 AM
  • Number: 251169
  • Recommendations: 1
I would go back to the restaurant and complain to the manager about the waitress. She committed fraud. Would you feel any differently if she reached into your pocket and stole the money? The result is the same; she took your hard earned cash
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z