The 10 Most Recent Messages By TxToughMudder

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/11/19 10:49 PM
  • Number: 138
  • Recommendations: 7
  • Date: 5/29/19 10:15 PM
  • Number: 114830
  • Recommendations: 0
By the way Duma and I greatly disagreed on politics. He thought Obama was the worst President ever and I thought Jimmy Carter was.

Just when I thought there was not anything worth reading on this board any longer I found
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/10/18 6:34 PM
  • Number: 92460
  • Recommendations: 1
The only two Google services I use are search and uTube. There is no way I'm going to invite Google to snoop in my computer, between search and uTube they already know too much about me

I have not found a way around YouTube yet
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/10/18 8:03 AM
  • Number: 39869
Looks like the RB team will have to put up with me for at least 3 more years.

Thank You
  • Date: 4/10/18 7:39 AM
  • Number: 39867
Anyone know if there might be one of those links for a multi-year renewal for Rule Breakers? I have about a week left before the renewal. They sent an e mail for $50 off if I do it that way but interested in a multi year signup and saving a few
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/15/18 10:21 PM
  • Number: 89934
"According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), approximately 36,000 people are injured by chainsaws annually"

solution- ban chin saws

We are going to have a lot of people with really
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/15/18 7:08 PM
  • Number: 33409
.automobiles, I'm glad you've brought them up..

..to use one, one must pass a written test, and a supervised driving test, and have a registered, inspected vehicle..

..and the vehicle must be inspected regularly, and

(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/15/18 6:19 PM
  • Number: 33401
.if Lear Jets were falling from the sky and killing folks at the rate of school shootings, something would be done immediately...(most likely grounding all Lear Jets)..

..and that's basically all you need to think about to realize

(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/12/18 9:53 PM
  • Number: 640
seems like I remember David saying he would not pick the same company more than 3 times in a row as a bbn. Might be wrong on that one so maybe it will be.

Larry
  • Date: 2/7/18 10:06 PM
  • Number: 2084
Tom knows way more than I do about this, but my understanding is that they had stated (at the end of Quarter 3) that they were expecting a decrease in gross margins of about what was reported due to an acquisition. They are expecting the margins to
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z