Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By elQu

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/25/17 5:15 AM
  • Number: 900345
  • Recommendations: 1
Considering the Equifax/ss# hack, I am glad to see them at least trying to do something to address the issues it could cause.

Laura
  • Date: 9/22/17 10:10 AM
  • Number: 44725
  • Recommendations: 2
You're welcome, IP. Dr. Carolyn Dean's book on magnesium is also worthwhile also. And some libraries carry it.

If supplementing magnesium, you may find you get less "bowel" effects with magnesium glycinate, for example.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/22/17 1:54 AM
  • Number: 900339
  • Recommendations: 6
In case you haven't seen this yet, some excellent information and actions to take:

A Credit Freeze Won't Help With All Equifax Breach Threats

There are other dangers you should know about. Here's how to protect
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/22/17 1:44 AM
  • Number: 44721
  • Recommendations: 3
RBC (red blood cell) magnesium tests are more effective than the standard blood test.

The body will "steal" magnesium from the other cells of the body in order to keep blood levels of Mg within a tight range. If your blood levels
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/30/17 7:20 AM
  • Number: 44402
I don't try to push running on anyone though. Honestly, I try to push walking on people. It's easy for most. It's enjoyable. The health benefits are outstanding. Why not!

She might be interested in the "run, walk,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/19/17 5:40 PM
  • Number: 44309
  • Recommendations: 0
Re: butchers - lots of real butchers in Portugal and they frequently have their own farms in the middle of the country to raise the cattle and pigs they sell. I love that in addition to all the meats, specialty cuts, sausage, etc, there is a big
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/16/17 9:13 PM
  • Number: 22808
Enjoy your trip! Let us know how it went if you have time.

Laura
  • Date: 6/16/17 7:13 AM
  • Number: 22801

Be sure to ask at least one bartender "do you know how to make a duck fart". Popular drink up there. I think it's segrams, Baileys and Kaluah. Name is based on the smell. You won't need more than one....

Ha.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/16/17 7:12 AM
  • Number: 22800
In winter???

Yes :) DH has a seasonal work slowdown between Dec-Mar that allows for him to get some time off then. Lots of work if he choses. He has top seniority. But it's quiet enough that there are other people available that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/15/17 6:44 PM
  • Number: 899409
I've always avoided auto pay, but I suppose I should reconsider.

I have as many things as possible on either auto-pay to the credit card, or thru online banking.

Unfortunately, there are no automatic options for the
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z