Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By XMFMischa

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/12/11 1:37 PM
  • Number: 10744
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi FJ,

We're so glad you liked the issue!

To answer your question about the initials, JT is Income Investor analyst Joe Tenebruso (TMFGuardian), RG is Duke Street advisor Rich Greifner (TMFTenacious), and AP is Income Investor,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/11/11 4:04 PM
  • Number: 1
  • Recommendations: 4
Hello, Fools!

The new issue of Inside Value is here and Joe and Income Investor's Alex Pape have recommended Pebblebrook. Read all about it here:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/21/11 4:09 PM
  • Number: 3926
Greetings, II Fools!

Joe and James have recommended Intel (Nasdaq: INTC), a microchip and technology company that dominates the PC and server markets.

Read the recommendation here:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/13/11 3:59 PM
  • Recommendations: 1
Hello, Fools!

The new issue of Inside Value is here and Joe has recommended AT&T. Read all about it here:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/24/11 4:20 PM
Greetings, II Fools!

James has recommended Wal-Mart (NYSE: WMT), the world's largest retailer. Following a decade of flat stock prices, Wal-Mart has been hiking up its dividends, and its share price is poised to rise.

Read the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/9/11 4:19 PM
Hello, Fools!

The new issue of Inside Value is here and Joe has recommended Visa. Read all about it here:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/17/11 4:11 PM
Greetings, II Fools!

James has recommended McDonald's (NYSE: MCD), a fast-food dividend dynamo.

Are you interested? Will you pick up some shares? Talk up this stock with the II community right here on this board.

Fool
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/9/11 4:46 PM
Hello, Fools!

The new issue of Inside Value is here and Andy and Joe have recommended Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. Read all about it here:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/9/11 4:26 PM
Hello, Fools!

The new issue of Inside Value is here and Joe has recommended Range Resources. Read all about it here:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/11 4:09 PM
  • Number: 1325
Greetings, II Fools!

James has recommended Hasbro (Nasdaq: HAS), a toy-making entertainment mastermind that's getting its dividend-investing game on.

Are you interested? Will you pick up some shares? Talk up this stock with the II
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z