Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By jiml8

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/17/07 1:53 AM
  • Number: 1121699
  • Recommendations: 0
IMO, this is not legitimate "real reason" for invading anther country. Maybe if this was WWIV, it would be. For me to justify it, WMD's have to be the "real reason" And the strategic advantage gained is just an added
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/17/07 1:30 AM
  • Number: 1121695
It's a valid point. Saddam was paying $25,000 to the families of the suicide bombers, but not much else. You could call it state-sponsered terrorism only if you include what he did to his own people. What evidence do you have to support your
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/17/07 12:33 AM
  • Number: 1121688
In this case, though, the doctor didn't wash his hands before the surgery and now the patient is septic and will likely die. The doctor, being crooked as he is, is falsifying the medical record in an attempt to avoid the malpractice charge.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/17/07 12:12 AM
  • Number: 1121682
1. IMHO it was indirectly about oil. I am confident we wouldn't be there if Iraq were let's say Thailand. Because, it is not as strategically important.

The thing is that Iraq's position is strategically vital regardless of the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/16/07 5:54 PM
  • Number: 1121561
Oh.

Lunatic U closing is old news. I posted the following last June when it was announced:

Having lived within 15 minutes of Lunatic U (Antioch, Yellow Springs) for more than 20 years, I can tell you that I applaud its
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/16/07 5:49 PM
  • Number: 1121558
  • Recommendations: 3
No he wouldn't. Their positions line up very closely with Lieberman's. And we all know what your ilk did to him...

I disagree with a lot of Lieberman's politics. But he is intelligent, thoughtful, articulate, and above all
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/16/07 5:46 PM
  • Number: 1121557
  • Recommendations: 1
Too bad the Motley Fool discussion boards do not allow a poll from within a thread. I would like to see how many PA'ers think jiml8 will go back to a history book and read it.

Would this be a history book written by a dispassionate
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/16/07 5:45 PM
  • Number: 1121556
'Conquest'?! You live in la la land.

No, I merely know the meaning of words.

Most Iraqi forces did not fight against the invasion force. They melted into the population, and are now fighting the real war.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/16/07 5:32 PM
  • Number: 1121553
It comes from the New York Times, that Bastion of Journalistic Integrity.
  • Date: 9/16/07 4:02 PM
  • Number: 163209
  • Recommendations: 2
VERRY KEWL!!!

(pssst...just ignore that man behind the curtain...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z