Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By ChilkatSally

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/20/21 12:15 PM
  • Number: 43796
  • Recommendations: 1
My daughter's office just sent out an email saying Nov 1, return to the office. She set up a wonderful home office and loves working remotely from it. She had received permission from her supervisor to change her remote status to my house, so
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/13/21 2:06 PM
  • Number: 43794
  • Recommendations: 0
I am trying to spice up my life a bit. have found no Joy in cleaning out my closets, getting rid of books. It is becoming too easy to binge on foreign telenovelas.

Just for fun, I am going back track my grocery bills. When steaks get up to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/6/21 12:52 PM
  • Number: 43792
Late summer is the best time to be on the Olympic Peninsula. The summer crowds are gone and all of the special destinations are perfectly stunning. I think I’m 73 now I can’t seem to remember how old I am.

I do need to thank all the really
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/1/21 6:38 PM
  • Number: 43791
Of course I had to google AlloDerm. I see one of our great Seattle hospitals is using it for breast repair. I will ask on one our local FB community page.
  • Date: 1/29/21 4:53 PM
  • Number: 43789
Jimi used to say the revolution is coming. Wouldn’t it be something if it was a bunch of young traders on a bulletin board who triggered it. Wouldn’t it be something if all Trumps “mob” realized the inequities they felt had roots in our current
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/29/21 1:14 AM
  • Number: 43786
I opened an Reddit so I could lurk on r/WallStreetBets. Reminds me of the enthusiastic chase of technology stocks back in the day. Retail investors giving a might Fuch you to hedge funds. When the tide goes out.....
I am loving these
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/11/21 5:20 PM
  • Number: 43785
  • Recommendations: 3
While I don’t pay attention anymore to the stock market anymore, occasionally something will make me go hummmm. Crude oil at 50.00 ish? Perhaps oil companies can quit laying off employees.
My daughter took advantage of BP’s severance
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/31/20 3:14 PM
  • Number: 43780
Out here in rural land, the radical right has taken to extremes the “mask will kill me cause”. Was a couple big lake parties re-spreading Covid around the county. I don’t think we will ever reopen our county as long as these folks refuse to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/4/20 4:56 PM
  • Number: 43772
I have lost count of the days. So far my all family are safe, Even the essential ones, nurse, fireman, policeman. The ones that can work from home are. No one has lost their job. My daughter was able to score a much cheaper rent in Houston. Watching
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/25/20 12:44 PM
  • Number: 43761
I feel so luck to be in my comfy home, nice back yard full of tasks, Amazon ready to deliver stuff that I will have hanging around for ages.

I watch the news to seen an empty Bourbon Street in New Orleans, where about three weeks ago I and
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z