Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFBigFrog

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/23/22 8:54 PM
  • Number: 4989
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi Psych0tto -

Welcome to The Motley Fool, and thanks for sharing your story.

I can’t give individual investing advice. That said, there are a few general purpose things that are very important to consider.

1) A key
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/22/22 7:31 PM
  • Number: 17576
Hi djharrell --

Thanks for reaching out. Your Rule Breakers service specific request would likely have a better chance of being seen by the Rule Breakers team on a service-specific board, like this one: (Continued...)
  • Date: 5/20/22 7:44 AM
  • Number: 2072
  • Recommendations: 1
This is a key reason why I am doing my best to get to a balanced approach of money across Roth accounts, after-tax accounts, and Traditional retirement accounts. I fully expect some sort of financial engineering is going to be an important part of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/19/22 9:41 PM
  • Number: 2257
Hi Saddazai786 --

I see this is your first post. We're glad you're here and taking part in the conversation.

Unfortunately, I can't give individual investing advice. What I will ask, though, is if you would be willing
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/18/22 11:36 PM
  • Number: 1536
Hi BrotherBoy --

Try Yahoo! Finance's "Insider Roster" page for a first cut: https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/SHOP/insider-roster?p=SHOP .

I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/15/22 11:10 PM
  • Number: 17554
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi Fausticus --

I'm sorry to lose you, my friend. I've appreciated our conversations. That said, there are still a few of us around who never gave up on valuation...

Regards,
-Chuck
Home Fool
  • Date: 5/15/22 9:57 AM
  • Number: 1531
Hi skolli -

Welcome. We are glad you are here and taking part in the conversation. I can’t give individual investing advice, but I can talk about general concepts.

One such concept is the reality that stocks can go down as well as
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/14/22 2:32 PM
  • Number: 17548
Hello my friend. I did not catch that specific show, but what I’d appreciate your help in understanding is which numbers were they talking about when they said “the numbers overall were pretty good.”?

It is quite possible for a company’s
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/14/22 1:40 PM
  • Number: 17547
Hi Sbhushan6 -

If you have questions you would like to direct to the Stock Advisor team, I would recommend reaching out to them on a service-specific board, such as this one: (Continued...)
  • Date: 5/13/22 12:24 AM
  • Number: 1261
Hi bohemianvelvet --

Yours is a very thought-provoking post. Thank you for sharing your perspective. From my perspective, a few things are true:

* Nobody gets it right 100% of the time.
* Investing is a journey, not a
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z