Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFPennyWise

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/21/20 12:45 PM
  • Number: 54408
  • Recommendations: 0
I like to split up my new money a bit. I usually look at the Best Buys first.

I add some $ to my winners that I have researched by reading the Fool news and recommendations on it, and by listening to the latest conference call available
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/15/20 3:58 AM
  • Number: 2883
I am no expert in Markel or the sector, but insurers’ investments may not get that great of returns in the next few quarters, particularly some of Markel’s manufacturing concerns.
  • Date: 4/14/20 3:15 PM
  • Number: 4658
  • Recommendations: 2
Hi Kate,

I feel your pain. A Viking cook top is not small change—you were noble to give it a try. I just could not put my money down on one.

When I went to the appliance showroom they wouldn’t even show me Viking. They were
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/31/19 7:35 AM
  • Number: 622
Yes, I like VEEV too. I bought it in April 2017 and rarely pay attention to it (except when it is named in an Explorer challenge). Veeva is not very glamorous compared to some of the other barn burner SaaS companies, but there is a lot to like about
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/31/19 7:08 AM
  • Number: 621
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi, Karen,

I may be sorry in three years, but I am not a Stitch Fix fan either. I applaud the founder and management for their disruptive business plan but I don’t see a very big TAM for subscription clothes buying, the Stitch Fix margins
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/9/19 7:58 PM
  • Number: 190
Hey, rabkebab,

Thanks for posting your questions. I would suggest that before you get too involved in buying stocks that you read about The Fools investing philosophy—-You can find some of this information at (Continued...)
  • Date: 11/7/19 5:25 PM
  • Number: 354
  • Recommendations: 3
Yes, many tvs have roku built in now, making their boxes redundant for some viewers.(Although we have ruku boxes on some of our smart tvs as well).

But I believe the real growth drivers for Roku are the fee revenue from the various content
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/6/19 3:16 PM
  • Number: 699
And don’t forget Mercado Libre MELI, one of my favorites.
  • Date: 11/5/19 4:44 PM
  • Number: 39454
Knoxville, TN area is very popular with retirees these days. Beautiful mountains, nice climate, golf, fishing, convenient airport, low taxes, beautiful housing stock. We were very surprised when we visited the area.

Also the Look Out
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/10/19 1:42 PM
  • Number: 124
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi, Roberta, First of all, Congratulations on taking charge of your own investments. Such an important skill to learn--and so profitable too!

You mention that you are new to the Fool so I just want to point out this Fool article about
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z