Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFPennyWise

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/10/19 1:42 PM
  • Number: 124
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi, Roberta, First of all, Congratulations on taking charge of your own investments. Such an important skill to learn--and so profitable too!

You mention that you are new to the Fool so I just want to point out this Fool article about
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/28/19 11:26 AM
  • Number: 697
  • Recommendations: 2
Hi, birdybren,

I saw your post and wanted to share two links in the event that you are still looking for ideas and thoughts for new stocks. On the chance that you are a member of one of the flag ship services of The Fool, Rule Breakers
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/7/19 3:58 PM
  • Number: 1864
  • Recommendations: 0
And I own a little AMZN.
J.
  • Date: 8/6/19 4:45 PM
  • Number: 38945
  • Recommendations: 3
I am not particularly gnashing my teeth but I'd much rather have an up day rather than these dips. (-;

I am not on the Stock Advisor team ( I am on SuperNova portfolio), nor am I one of those hardy investors who looks for the downward
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/6/19 3:12 PM
  • Number: 1863
  • Recommendations: 3
Hi, Bull,

I am not on the Stock Advisor team, I am on SuperNova, but I'll share a few thoughts of mine and what looks interesting to me. I like your list of holdings and think you will do well with them over time. I like it that you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/6/19 2:16 PM
  • Number: 1862
Hi, RedWing, Welcome to Stock Advisor. (FYI I am not on the Stock Advisor team but work on the SuperNova portfolio.)

Here are a few on my shortlist: AMZN, FB, PYPL, SHOP, DIS and OKTA from the Stock Advisor Starter STock list and BBN
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/15/19 1:25 PM
  • Number: 10184
  • Recommendations: 2
Thank you, DOrtiz for pointing that out. Sounds like it could be a very inventeresting Saas style company still in the early stages. I will have to take a look at their earnings and website and check out the differences. I am always interested in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/10/19 3:13 PM
  • Number: 10150
DOrtiz, I am interested in Paysign as well. I am trying to account for the recent run up in share price. And the company’s mote is not clear to me. Is the share price increase due to new C Suite personnel, new products that differentiate the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/6/19 8:02 AM
  • Number: 8628
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi smokey, I was referring to Navigator.

J.
  • Date: 7/3/19 4:55 PM
  • Number: 8626
Hi,Tj,

These days I do not have a lot of strategy when I sell from my SuperNova portfolio. I created it so that I would have ample funds to draw on for some expensive projects that I Have been pursuing this year so I am selling some shares
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z