• Recommendations: 0
grtnorthern, I like your thinking. :)

Have a great Thanksgiving...

Best,

Jeff
  • Date: 11/19/18 4:33 PM
  • Number: 1877
  • Recommendations: 1
I would stay with a collar that's working out basically as long as possible. It was cost-less insurance, so why not keep it?

Ours simply expired and setting up a new one was especially pricey (which, turns out, was for a reason, if the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/19/18 4:31 PM
  • Number: 1876
Hi Kopanitsa,

Thank you for your post!

The shorts are so quickly changing that we don't list them in WWTN, that's true. And usually we try to get them into the Port right away so they're all showing there on the Pro
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/16/18 5:34 PM
  • Number: 1865
  • Recommendations: 8
Hi Fools,

Our goal is/was more ongoing shorts, always an evolving basket; as you see and already know, the situation can of course change quickly, and we're keeping a pretty short leash on most shorts this time (having learned from
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/16/18 9:45 AM
  • Number: 1421
Greetings,

Toby's right. They'll be issued today (it's usually mid-month since we're going through earnings during the same quarterly schedule as EP Options). Thanks for patience!

Best,

Jeff
  • Date: 11/15/18 3:00 PM
  • Number: 1851
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi Fools,

We just closed our HNI short at $38.59. Remember to do so today before tomorrow's ex-dividend date.

Best,

Jeff
  • Date: 11/15/18 12:18 PM
  • Number: 60
  • Recommendations: 2
Gary,

Thank you for your Foolish patronage; for your post; and for your patience. And congratulations on your excellent, 15-20 year long-term outlook as you invest! And on your recent retirement!

When members are trying to merge
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/9/18 11:46 AM
  • Number: 688
  • Recommendations: 37
Hi Fools,

The business is stable and highly profitable, and the stock in inexpensive at about 10x expected 2019 earnings per share.

The big concerns, clearly, are a slowdown in China and smart phone sales overall and at Apple.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/9/18 11:40 AM
  • Number: 1728
  • Recommendations: 3
Hi Fools,

With SWKS down so much from our original strike (25% or more), we're on track to become shareholders. And I feel fine about that. The business is stable and highly profitable, and the stock in inexpensive at about 10x expected
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z