Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFBiologyFool

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/26/20 9:47 PM
  • Number: 7504
  • Recommendations: 4
Exelixis' partner Takeda gained approval for Cabometyx in renal cell carcinoma (kidney cancer). (Continued...)
  • Date: 3/26/20 12:57 AM
  • Number: 4649
  • Recommendations: 2
I'm scheduled to be back on the Live Chat on Friday evening. If we didn't get to your question today, post it here and I'll prioritize it over the live ones on Friday (there were a lot we couldn't get to today).

FYI, Tim
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/25/20 11:09 AM
  • Number: 4647
  • Recommendations: 1
I'll be on Motley Fool Live today from 9-10 pm Eastern if anyone has questions about the healthcare holdings in Odyssey 2. Or any other healthcare related companies.

There's a place in the feed to ask questions. If you can't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/11/20 12:21 AM
  • Number: 189
The deal closed, resulting in $4 per share for investors who held to the end. (Continued...)
  • Date: 2/10/20 9:18 PM
  • Number: 854
  • Recommendations: 5
Natus reported fourth quarter earnings and gave guidance for the year ahead. (Continued...)
  • Date: 2/10/20 9:09 PM
  • Number: 94
BD had some issues with its Alaris infusion system, but the issues seem addressable.

Quick take: (Continued...)
  • Date: 2/10/20 8:37 PM
  • Number: 7503
  • Recommendations: 12
Long-time shareholders will remember that Exelixis tried testing Cabometyx in prostate cancer, but the studies failed (probably due to clinical trial design more than the drug itself).

New data, suggest the drug is helping patients with
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/24/20 3:15 PM
  • Number: 7502
  • Recommendations: 6
As we wait for the phase 3 kidney cancer data for the Cabo-Opdivo combination (Checkmate 9ER), here's some data for the combination +/- Yervoy in liver cancer.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/20 2:39 PM
  • Number: 7500
The biggest issue for Aimmune will be competition with DBV (assuming both get approved). Palforzia appears to have better efficacy, but safety is an issue. Also I think most parents would want to start early where Viaskin Peanut's patch
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/15/20 5:10 PM
  • Number: 7498
  • Recommendations: 1
Whether it's conservative or not likely depends on whether Cabo is used off-label in combination with a PD-1 drug, which the company has not control over (since it can't market it before the approval).

It's certainly possible
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z