Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFGalagan

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/20/19 7:22 AM
  • Number: 4715
  • Recommendations: 2
I was just wondering if this a "common" way of handling it.

In my experience, it's more common for a deceased child's share to go to that child's children than it is to disinherit the deceased child's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/4/19 11:18 AM
  • Number: 50486
  • Recommendations: 1
Bob, thanks for the information and for sharing your views. As a contractor, I don't speak for TMF or its employees, but I'm happy to share my own personal opinions in response.

Regarding marketing practices, my personal opinion is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/2/19 7:48 PM
  • Number: 50469
Hi Bob -

Thanks for reaching out. I just saw that my profile email was out of date - we've all been given foolcontractors email domains now. My apologies. Feel free to ask your question here or contact me privately there, whichever
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/9/19 8:13 PM
  • Number: 556432
  • Recommendations: 6
Failing to pay on time for the full estimated tax year will trigger a penalty even if the income occurs later in the year and the estimated tax is paid currently when the income is earned.

Not to nitpick too much on what's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/1/19 11:40 AM
  • Number: 1737
I have a vague recollection that one of us has commented on the stock expense connection to FRE versus carry income previously.

This what you're looking for?

My couple early thoughts from a cursory review were at
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/24/19 9:39 AM
  • Number: 555424
Proponents of Medicare for All want to sweep away our complex, confusing, profit-driven mess of a health care system and start fresh with a single government-run insurer that would cover everyone.

The premise of the article's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/21/19 9:22 AM
  • Number: 273702
  • Recommendations: 36
Looking back to 1871, the chart shows the P/E for the 24 years with the highest P/E.

That's not what the chart says it's depicting. The chart refers only to years in which the market peaked immediately before
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/19/19 8:35 AM
  • Number: 1729
I think the study results mostly stem from the fact that U.S. workers are further down the path of realizing that they can't ultimately rely on outside support for their own financial stability. Young U.S. workers have no expectation of a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/26/19 7:37 AM
  • Number: 241236
  • Recommendations: 7
You might also let them know, that 20-year "members" of this board have never heard of the premium version!
;)

I think that's the first time I've seen a board post that said that TMF wasn't doing *enough*
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/21/19 3:01 PM
  • Number: 553636
  • Recommendations: 3
I wonder if the 'News Sources' aren't just playing to what their customers demand? While they call themselves News, they are in fact businesses that need to make a profit? With so many people so far on the left/right extremes (or
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z