Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By emilyb

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/17/09 12:55 PM
  • Number: 116379
  • Recommendations: 0
Quitclaiming it to whom? And will that person, persons, entity and/or entities accept?

Further background. the property was purchased in ????, maybe 1920, maybe even during the 1800's and was used as a timber lot. There is no legal
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/15/09 7:00 PM
  • Number: 116370
My father gave a small piece of property in Vermont to my 5 brothers and sisters and I 25 years ago. The property is worth about $25k. I would like to remove my name from the title and do not care to negotiate for a sale with my siblings. I am
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/28/09 4:34 PM
  • Number: 39464
  • Recommendations: 1
All Saturdays from this day forward will be spent "cleaning" the garage.

Cleaning the garage will consist of pulling down the boxes, checking the contents, wrestling with whether or not you will use these useful things, whether
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/21/09 3:29 PM
  • Number: 39434
The Krakauer book is bound to be good. Jon is an excellent spinner of tales. Thanks for the heads up on a new one.

Just finished "The Healer Within", by Roger Jahnke, a doctor of Oriental Medicine. It teaches the four basic
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/19/09 10:42 PM
  • Number: 309653

This guy is criminally stupid.

He is criminally disingenuous. He knows what he is saying and he knows how stupid it is. He also is lying and trying to mollify the public while protecting the interests of Goldman Sachs (probably
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/10/09 7:26 PM
  • Number: 115599
Thanks AJ, I read Dave's post incorrectly and assumed that the homeowner's allowance was being eliminated. My bad...

emily
  • Date: 8/10/09 2:36 PM
  • Number: 115596
Hi Dave,

Could you either expand on A) or lend me a link so that I can read up on it. My search has only pulled up the current rule.

Aloha, Emily
  • Date: 6/23/09 1:41 PM
  • Number: 39138
AND being skunked fishing

AND that would be the only reason you would consider giving it up.

Where is JT and his sword when you need him That you finish your post with this indicates to me that you can take the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/20/09 3:11 AM
  • Number: 39136
Sorry for jumping in with this Sally, but I had to look up ganglion cyst to see why you weren't willing to lance it yourself, being as you are a bush girl and all.

Found this in wikipedia.

An urban legend states that the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/4/09 3:55 AM
  • Number: 294420
I have never seen such waste of time, money and souls as I saw in that nursing home, but then I have never been in the military.

Partially poorly written sentence and partially snark. My father actually spent time in 2 nursing
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z