Thanks!

Karl

RB Home Fool

Tickers I own here:
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/19/18 7:32 PM
  • Number: 6656
  • Recommendations: 1
I'm going to stick with the same picks despite their dismal performance in 2018. I don't think there's anything wrong with the picks so this is the best way to equate to LTBH.

I'm even going to keep the same descriptions
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/31/18 2:00 PM
  • Number: 5543
  • Recommendations: 3
Looks like Samsung had nice things to say about the OLED display trends.

Shares of Universal Display Corp. OLED, +13.06% are up 14% in Wednesday morning trading after Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. 005930, +0.12% said in conjunction with
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/23/10 9:46 PM
  • Number: 240886
  • Recommendations: 0

I think the health care bill is representative of a bigger problem. Our two parties no longer believe there's a need to work together to find compromise. It's more about which party is in power and then voting as a block. It's reprehensible
(Continued...)

• Date: 3/29/18 10:58 AM
  • Number: 43107
  • Recommendations: 3
I never invested in TSLA because, while I love the technology, I could never get over the valuation of the business vs the number of vehicles being produced. It would take a LOT of vehicles being made to bring this companies valuation in shouting
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/22/18 1:45 AM
  • Number: 2084
I have $1000 to invest right now. What stocks should i pick??? Thanks in advance!

Hi loveof2226,

You should probably start by familiarizing yourself with the Rule Breakers website. In particular I recommend reading through
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/22/18 1:36 AM
  • Number: 2083
Lot of my $$$ is in OLED, what should do now. I need yor opinion on this company badely.?

Hi poppy7,

It's never easy when an investment goes down...especially if you have an oversized position.

I have a large
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/28/18 11:01 PM
  • Number: 33879
Some more information about much of what we are "so certain that we know" that some may find of interest.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/26/18 4:19 PM
  • Number: 33806
I thought some might find this of interest. While it is a CT domain it speaks of the federal laws surrounding automatic weapons such as AK-47's.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/24/18 10:05 AM
  • Number: 2470
I am still holding my basket of 3D printer tickers.

Down...but semi-patiently waiting to see what recovery we may see. It is a small part of my portfolio...smaller than when it was at its heights of course.

Karl

RB Home
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z