Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By broadmoor

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/15/16 11:14 AM
  • Number: 10536
  • Recommendations: 22
As always, BRD presents an exceptionally strong case for this service. I believe though, as I have stated prior, that it ultimately fails.

A. "When the market is down for an extended period, most portfolios are going
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/25/16 12:49 PM
  • Number: 7407
  • Recommendations: 3
Yes, obviously I changed the context, because it is important to remenber that MDP, and all who somewhat closely mirror its actions, are not doing well.

I obviously can't know for sure, but I believe, even if you were a goy :), I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/24/16 4:23 PM
  • Number: 7405
"....if your portfolio is performing within your expectations--however adjusted for whatever market conditions, you're fine."

Having exceedingly impressively utilized the teams' education, insight, and direction to your great
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/23/16 1:10 PM
  • Number: 7397
"This is not a MDP team problem as Matty and the guys don't get to approve TMF marketing."

This is true, but you can't actually think, can you, that the two badly losing MDP teams strenuously argued with marketers for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/9/16 3:03 PM
  • Number: 6655
"Or is it that you're just reacting to the price drop? If the latter, please don't."

Indeed, Moparguy, it is irrational to impetuously negatively react to short term market losses, and, to CMF Fuskie's credit, when
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/16 12:27 PM
  • Number: 2136
  • Recommendations: 1
As a devotee of the pre-Falstaff Balantine Ale, and now of Dogfish Head, Boulevard's Tank 7, The Stone Brewery, et al, I have found the few Sam's products I had sampled insipid at best, and the owner's jovial haughtiness obnoxiously supercilious.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/22/15 12:40 PM
  • Number: 11649
  • Recommendations: 8
Absolutely, Huey340. I have posted commentary to this effect several times in the past, and, despite being intimidated on the previous occasion, I do hold to it. Those whose first names contain the letters CMF are obviously affiliated with Motley
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/16/15 1:32 PM
  • Number: 16418
  • Recommendations: 0
"I'll thank you to not put words in my mouth or to stereotype those Fools who take their time to contribute to and stimulate discussion on the discussion boards."

Sorry Fuskie, but I really wasn't thinking of you at all
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/16/15 12:33 PM
  • Number: 16417
  • Recommendations: 5
"If you completely erase MDP from all of existence and we were starting completely fresh and presented our product with the notion that we are investing with 3-5 year time horizons in mind, would the underperformance of one year have you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/16/15 10:25 AM
  • Number: 16414
  • Recommendations: 7
"I personally don't believe one year was/is enough time to get the MDP house back in order here, particularly given how the market has performed this year."

Of course it is correct to state that one year is objectively too
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z