Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFLifeIsGood

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/11/19 8:36 PM
  • Number: 1978
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi dayhiker,

All articles by TMF writers can be found on Fool.com. On the main page, click on the yellow link Go to All Fool Articles. The newest ones appear at the top on the feed throughout the day. Be
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/8/19 5:33 PM
  • Number: 1974
  • Recommendations: 21
Hi Fellow Fools,

MercadoLibre reported earnings after the bell yesterday and proceeded to soar 12% in the wake of its blockbuster report. Her are some of the highlights:

- Revenue $545 million, up 63% YOY in USD, up 102% in local
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/3/19 11:26 AM
  • Number: 1643
  • Recommendations: 2
Hi Fellow Fools,

IMAX reported earnings last week that topped expectations and beat broader industry trends. At the same time CEO Rich Gelfond said, "IMAX is on track to deliver its best year ever at the box
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/23/19 12:22 PM
  • Number: 3569
  • Recommendations: 7
Hi Fellow Fools,

Hasbro reported earnings before the bell today, and investors cheered the better-than-expected results:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/3/19 10:41 AM
  • Number: 8625
  • Recommendations: 3
Hi Fellow Fools,

Per TMF Trading Rules, I am providing notification of some upcoming security transactions I intend to make within my personal portfolio that could involve any and all companies that are recommendations within the Phoenix 1
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/27/19 4:56 PM
  • Number: 3563
  • Recommendations: 6
Hi jbe3382,

Just to elaborate some on what Howard said (which was spot on, by the way), the calls you are referring to can both be right, depending on the time frame.

As an example, many short calls are made in response to specific
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/4/19 1:44 PM
  • Number: 1954
  • Recommendations: 14
Hi Fellow Fools,

MercadoLibre is building three new distribution centers in Latin America, as it continues to augment its logistics operation to take on Amazon and others:

Online marketplace MercadoLibre Inc is investing heavily
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/16/19 8:09 PM
  • Number: 3506
  • Recommendations: 16
Hi Fellow Fools,

Baidu reported earnings after the bell and there wasn't much to like. Revenue slowed for the third consecutive quarter and the company posted a loss for the first time since going public in 2005.

- Revenue
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/14/19 10:55 AM
  • Number: 16321
  • Recommendations: 5
Hi Fellow Fools,

In a bid to jump start its one-day shipping initiative, Amazon announced it will pay employees $10,000 towards startup costs to quit and start a delivery business:

In a blog post on Monday, the e-commerce leader
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/8/19 10:38 AM
  • Number: 1948
  • Recommendations: 13
Hi Fellow Fools,

MELI continues to be a case study on ignoring the short-term machinations of the stock market in light of a strong underlying business. In fact, over the past decade, MELI stock has returned over 2,400% -- and I believe
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z