Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFLifeIsGood

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 11/19/20 5:57 PM
  • Number: 2272
  • Recommendations: 17
Hi Fellow Fools,

Federico Sandler, MercadoLibre's head of investor relations will be joining us on MFLive on Monday, Nov. 23, at 3:00 p.m. eastern. If his last visit is any indication, this will be a fun-filled and instructive
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/19/20 11:42 AM
  • Number: 222
  • Recommendations: 7
Hi Fellow Fools,

I saw the questions upstream about buying or holding DOCU now that a vaccine my be within reach, so I wrote a rather extensive missive on what I think:

However, with not one, but two effective coronavirus
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/17/20 2:02 PM
  • Number: 869
  • Recommendations: 2
Hi All,

Sorry for the delayed response. Here's a good primer on how Roku generates ad revenue, which will clear up some of the misconceptions:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/17/20 1:50 PM
  • Number: 221
  • Recommendations: 2
Hey J,

Sorry for the delayed response.

I think the merger brings together two best-in-class companies that have complementary offerings, both to health systems and patients. As long as they are able to successfully integrate, I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/17/20 1:41 PM
  • Number: 3592
  • Recommendations: 4
Hi Fellow Fools,

As a long time Baidu shareholder, the company's turnaround is taking longer than I had hoped, creeping forward at a snails pace.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/7/20 12:54 PM
  • Number: 71
  • Recommendations: 5
Hi Fellow Fools,

Many folks only have a tertiary understanding of the programmatic advertising business. An adtech exec forwarded me a great primer that he posted on Twitter for folks wanting to take their understanding up a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/7/20 12:53 PM
  • Number: 861
  • Recommendations: 4
Hi Fellow Fools,

Many folks only have a tertiary understanding of the programmatic advertising business. An adtech exec forwarded me a great primer that he posted on Twitter for folks wanting to take their understanding up a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/7/20 12:52 PM
  • Number: 1901
  • Recommendations: 14
Hi Fellow Fools,

Many folks only have a tertiary understanding of the programmatic advertising business. An adtech exec forwarded a great primer that he posted on Twitter for folks wanted to take their understanding up a notch.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/5/20 7:24 PM
  • Number: 1883
  • Recommendations: 7
Hi Fellow Fools,

My 6th largest position got a bit bigger in after hours trading:

Several of The Trade Desk's high-growth areas were on full display and helped underpin the strong results. Advertising spend on connected TVs
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/5/20 5:21 PM
  • Number: 556
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi Fellow Fools,

One of the things I find myself saying repeatedly, is that while AMZN, MSFT, and GOOGL are the cloud leaders, there are lots of ways to profit from the cloud.

This acceleration in adoption of cloud computing
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z