Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFLifeIsGood

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/3/19 6:17 PM
  • Number: 16026
  • Recommendations: 13
Hi Fellow Fools,

Amazon reported another quarter of decelerating earnings, making this three consecutive. The stock fell in the wake of earnings, as the guidance given indicated that growth would slow in the upcoming quarter as well.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/29/19 10:45 PM
  • Number: 15968
  • Recommendations: 4
Hi Fellow Fools,

Here's a look at a few things to watch when Amazon reports:

Amazon is scheduled to release its fourth-quarter results after the market close on Thursday, Jan. 31. Let's look back at its third quarter and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/19 11:54 PM
  • Number: 10279
  • Recommendations: 7
Hi Fellow Fools,

Here's a preview of what to expect when ISRG reports on Thursday, Jan. 24, after the market close.

Intuitive released preliminary results for the fourth quarter last week, so there shouldn't be too many
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/5/18 12:20 PM
  • Number: 17993
  • Recommendations: 3
Hi Fellow Fools,

Tis the season, once again, to be thankful for all we have been given and experience the joy of giving to those less fortunate. To that end, I bring you the 2018 edition of Foolanthropy -- the Fool's annual campaign to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/5/18 12:13 PM
  • Number: 10268
  • Recommendations: 5
Hi Fellow Fools,

Tis the season, once again, to be thankful for all we have been given and experience the joy of giving to those less fortunate. To that end, I bring you the 2018 edition of Foolanthropy -- the Fool's annual campaign to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/5/18 12:12 PM
  • Number: 1873
Hi Fellow Fools,

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/5/18 12:12 PM
  • Number: 1640
  • Recommendations: 2
Hi Fellow Fools,

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/5/18 12:11 PM
  • Number: 3482
  • Recommendations: 3
Hi Fellow Fools,

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/5/18 12:10 PM
  • Number: 15820
  • Recommendations: 8
Hi Fellow Fools,

(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/29/18 11:24 PM
  • Number: 1859
Hi Fellow Fools,

Here's a recap of last quarter and a preview for MELI's report on Thursday after market close:

For investors in MercadoLibre (NASDAQ:MELI), 2018 has been something of a roller coaster ride. After hitting
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z