Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By AHads312

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/10/19 6:41 PM
  • Number: 447
  • Recommendations: 2
I don't mind the name change at all, I mean, sure. Whatever. What I dislike? Surprises? It seems like it would have been easy to manage expectations and minimizes unnecessary surprises like this. Especially because there was a material impact. I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/6/19 2:08 PM
  • Number: 14154
  • Recommendations: 14
I just wanted to write a post expressing gratitude and appreciation for you, TMFSarahGen. I've always eagerly sought out your thoughts in the Team Intel pieces. You've been an incredible resource and I've learned a ton as a result of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/25/19 10:40 AM
  • Number: 5
  • Recommendations: 12
I'd like to know this as well. As a long term subscriber to TMF and someone who avidly followed the four Supernova portfolios I still feel abruptly abandoned. Now that I'm 'once bitten' I'm 'twice shy' about committing to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/18/19 9:27 AM
  • Number: 14045
  • Recommendations: 9
My gut reaction to all this: Heavy disappointment.

I'm disappointed for the following reasons:
- These portfolios were successful, I learned a lot and benefited greatly, and am an active subscriber
- I trusted and expected that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/16/19 9:28 PM
  • Number: 14040
  • Recommendations: 4
Tracy,

Thanks so much for your response. It means a great deal to know that there's someone from TMF paying attention to this board. I did not see the email from April 3rd when it was sent, however I do appreciate collecting member
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/10/19 9:45 PM
  • Number: 14036
  • Recommendations: 3
I was hoping that I'd receive a response from a member of TMF or the SNO1 team -- I'm sure there's a lot going on right now but I seem to remember that there used to be more presence and responsiveness on the boards. Perhaps there's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/29/19 12:37 PM
  • Number: 14024
  • Recommendations: 6
Hey team,

First off, let me say that I'm an enormously big fan and follower. SNO and SNP have indeed helped me become wiser, wealthier, and happier!

In fact, at this point I'm so heavily invested in SNO1 that I get worried
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/23/15 1:56 PM
  • Number: 14329
  • Recommendations: 0
Thank you in advance for your help.

Lesson 2 (http://newsletters.fool.com/50/optionsu/getting-permission.a...) mentions that you should have $5,000 to $10,000
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/3/15 5:37 PM
  • Number: 4874
  • Recommendations: 4
Here's an interesting article from The Verge about how FB took an interest in local philanthropy that resulted in piloting a new educational platform.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/19/15 2:16 PM
  • Number: 8565
  • Recommendations: 1
The Verge just posted a detailed review of the Amazon Echo here:
http://www.theverge.com/2015/1/19/7548059/amazon-echo-review...
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z