Skip to main content
Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By solasis

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/12/09 12:05 PM
  • Number: 38563
  • Recommendations: 0
Margaret, if you looked at total capitalization (including the debt) i think you would get a very different picture. and don't forget the preferred stock. even the merrill guys who came by here yesterday admitted that in effect, BofA and Citi are
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/12/09 12:21 AM
  • Number: 38560
  • Recommendations: 1
If the inane article published here today proposing to "shut down" (wth that means) all hedge funds isn't a contrarian buy signal i don't know what is. unbelievable......... oh i forgot the mission here is to educate amuse and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/9/09 12:28 AM
  • Number: 38512
i know its hard and during the breakup you may feel like you need something to ground you, and a house you care a lot about, a house you have done a lot of work on yourself, feels good to you right now, but my advice is ditch the house and get
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/3/09 2:40 PM
  • Number: 38423
well we hit my 6969 yesterday....... still waiting for 6666. here is a theory - how about one more big down to a new low before the employment report this friday to flush out some weak traders and then a nice tradeable rally once the number comes
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/3/09 12:07 PM
  • Number: 38420
  • Recommendations: 2
http://www.azstarnet.com/dailystar/282559

:(

i saw this jaguar two years ago in the east side of the altar valley. why anyone at game and fish would take the risk to collar
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/25/09 2:42 PM
  • Number: 38340
ed - you nailed it

My experience with retail business competition is that the survivors tend to be the companies that migrate quickly to the extreme ends of the spectrum securing either the clients that are willing to pay the remium price
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/23/09 4:08 PM
  • Number: 38316
i have to admit that in the old days, i really don't think a fortune 500 company would even admit publicly to such a stupid mistake as overpaying severance, let alone ask for the money back (wth?!*#!?)......... c'mon now how much "extra"
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/20/09 12:06 PM
  • Number: 38290
Dan it is interesting - i was told the northeast has the cheapest mortgages and Arizona is at the top of the risk premia right up there with my neighbors to the west of me. no points no cost best i could do today here in arizona is 5.0 on a 15
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/20/09 12:02 PM
  • Number: 38289
my main concern at this juncture is the april refunding (which is why i think hillbillary went to china as soon as she got sworn in). i am a little worried about the upcoming treasury auction and think it could be the final shock that drives us to a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/20/09 11:54 AM
  • Number: 38286
in honor of the new low in the dow i have some other new lows to report on.

4.5%. paid 2 points for the 4.5% 15 year and its a done deal as of 5 minutes ago. get your cheap money while you can! 4.5% wow. my first mortgage was 11.875 if i
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z