Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFCop

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/30/11 11:17 PM
  • Number: 360465
  • Recommendations: 0

If you want to pay more taxes, Warren, break out your checkbook. No one's stopping you. And taxing 50,000 people at a really high rate won't do a damn thing to help the country's fiscal problems. Surprising a man who's so
(Continued...)

• Date: 6/22/11 12:49 PM
  • Number: 344732

Steven,

You don't have to suffer because I don't want the government mandating some favored product provider. Go out and buy the SawStop, no one's stopping you. Yet your position is foisting extra costs on me
(Continued...)

• Date: 6/21/11 12:19 PM
  • Number: 344526

And this is what happens when we allow politicians to regulate safety: King County, Washington, now requires swimmers -- swimmers! -- to wear life vests when they're in the water  or face an $86
(Continued...)

• Date: 6/18/11 5:32 PM
  • Number: 344186

One of my hobbies is woodworking. I build furniture, cabinets, decorative pieces mostly, some yard projects like pergolas, and have even built a few structures like sheds and garages. The common denominator in all of them though is
(Continued...)

• Date: 3/20/11 7:38 AM
  • Number: 328046

Hollywood is following The Watchmen backstory and basically banning superheroes from America's culture.

In The Watchmen, superheroes have been made illegal. Night
(Continued...)

• Date: 2/3/11 6:58 AM
  • Number: 317968

UPDATE: The U.S. Senate passed repeal of the 1099 provision as it relates to notifying the government about every expense over $600. One imagines the House will easily pass it too and then on to Obama for signing.

(Continued...)

• Date: 1/26/11 7:59 PM
  • Number: 316555

SockMarket,

You're views are not uncommon, though I think they're mistaken. Although you say Wal-Mart is close to monopolistic, I'd say the thousands of grocery stores chains everywhere would say you're wrong.
(Continued...)

• Date: 1/26/11 4:03 PM
  • Number: 316504

I am a history buff whose heart lays in the Revolutionary War but is captivated like so many others by the Civil War. Across the great expanse of the South, and in many northern states too, cities and towns are littered with the
(Continued...)

• Date: 1/16/11 1:21 PM
  • Number: 314965

Valyooo,

You're right, the real quote is "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Close
(Continued...)

• Date: 1/16/11 9:34 AM
  • Number: 314941

No, I'm not talking about the sovereign debt problem, Moody's lowering our credit rating, or anything like that. Instead, I'm referring to the impending implosion of small business creation as a direct result of the regulations
(Continued...)

Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z