Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 5/3/07 3:49 AM
  • Number: 6984
  • Recommendations: 0
good luck! I remember those days
  • Date: 9/4/08 8:05 AM
  • Number: 2915
  • Recommendations: 8
Yesterday Pfizer and development stage drugmaker Medivation inked a large $700 million+ deal for Medivation's Alzheimer's disease drug candidate dimebon.

Dimebon is in its second phase 3 study after posting excellent results in an earlier
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/20/08 9:21 AM
  • Number: 703
  • Recommendations: 1
This is part of Vertex's strategy to bring telaprevir to market with as broad a label as possible (IE; to prove that it can be used in as many patients as possible).

Considering that with currently approved therapies only around 50% of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/18/08 11:23 AM
  • Number: 2910
Would you mind sharing your valuation models here that you referred to in one of your last articles?

Sure, just email me at blawler@gmail.com and then I will email you the excel files. The
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/14/08 5:17 AM
  • Number: 2908
  • Recommendations: 2
I also think that with the facts we know now that Elan is slightly undervalued at this level. I've looked and looked and looked some more at the AAB-001 phase 2 data and it is jus so very schizophrenic. Both AAB-001/bapineuzumab optimistics and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/14/08 5:02 AM
  • Number: 476
Thanks for the in-the-trenches update Chris.

Lexiscan sales were very strong from Astellas after its initial launch with about $13 million in Q2 sales in only a couple of weeks. It's hard to say how much of this was just wholesaler
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/6/08 7:17 AM
  • Number: 1848
  • Recommendations: 4
The most interesting takeaways from the conference call to me were:

1. As Java pointed out, XL647 is dead unless Exelixis can find a partner to pay for it or it comes into a ton of cash.

I think the competitive non-small cell
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/6/08 3:10 AM
  • Number: 100
  • Recommendations: 1
The cause of the after hours decline in shares of BioMarin looks mostly related to changing expectations for Kuvan.

BioMarin didn't clock in as many Kuvan sales this quarter as analysts or it were expecting and knocked its sales guidance
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/4/08 1:58 PM
  • Number: 698
  • Recommendations: 3
The boceprevir competition is bigger than most investors are currently taking into account right now. This doesn't change telaprevir's odds of getting approved at the FDA though, if no worrying new safety issues pop up in phase 3 testing.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/1/08 1:46 AM
  • Number: 2903
CVT seems so undervalued to me. I can't believe it doesn't have a bigger following on the Rule Breakers boards or even among other pharma analysts.
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z