No. of Recommendations: 5
“This is Kate’s third child in just five years. When she heard that, Meghan Markle was like, ‘Heh, we’re not all expected to do that, are we?’” — JAMES CORDEN

“The boy is now fifth in line to the British throne — right behind Harry Styles. But ahead of me, which is annoying.” — JAMES CORDEN

“Today was the first time in a long time that the breaking news was not about President Trump — which is weird, because usually the hashtag ‘royalbaby’ is about Donald Trump.” — CONAN O’BRIEN

“White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said today that President Trump has no intention of firing special counsel Robert Mueller. Instead, Trump’s plan is to be so guilty of so many things that Mueller just works himself to death.” — SETH MEYERS

“Yeah, I don’t think [Michael Cohen] will take a bullet. At this point my money is on Russian poisoning.” — STEPHEN COLBERT

“President Trump did not attend the funeral. The White House said they didn’t want him to be a distraction. Only Donald Trump could make people say, ‘I’m glad he’s not at this funeral, he’d ruin the mood.’” — JAMES CORDEN

“There’s a nationwide outbreak of E. coli in romaine lettuce. In fact, it’s so serious that President Trump put out a statement saying that just to be safe he hasn’t eaten lettuce for the past 50 years.” — TREVOR NOAH

“President Trump tweeted that he may pardon someone because Sylvester Stallone asked him to. Yeah, the pardon’s for the guy who wrote ‘Rocky V.’ He was sentenced to death.” — CONAN O’BRIEN
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.