No. of Recommendations: 2
Wouldn't it be sensible for there to be some affordance that showed one that there was one or more posts under Marked for Later Reply?
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 5
How about clicking the "Later Reply" tab and see a list of posts so marked?
Point being that I have only once or twice made use of the feature in years, so without a clue, will I remember that something is there. Today, yes, because there was only a couple hour gap and first thing in the morning.

Point being that other displays, like Favorites and Replies have affordance to tell you that there is something to look at.
No. of Recommendations: 1
You're looking for a notification feature to let you know that there's a post that you've marked for later reply? I just bookmark the Favorites & Replies page and work viewing it into my routine.

Fuskie
Who notes along those lines, notification that there's a reply to you your posts would be nice too but unfortunately thinks it unlikely either is very high on the product improvement list...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Intuit (INTU), Live Nation (LYV), CME Group (CME) and MongoDB (MDB), Trip Advisor (TRIP)
Disclaimer: This post is non-professional and should not be construed as direct, individual or accurate advice
Disclosure: May own shares of some, many or all of the companies mentioned in this post (tinyurl.com/FuskieDisclosure)
Fool Code of Conduct: https://www.fool.com/legal/the-motley-fools-rules.aspx#Condu...
In my case, I have, I think, only twice marked something for later reply. If I can't reply right away, I will often just leave the current board with the most recently read post as the one I want to reply to later. Later is never very long.

This shouldn't be an argument. Things should have affordance to know there is something to pay attention to it. You do it for Favorites & Replies. You do it with a button on the Premium Favorites. It is just basic good web design to tell people that there is something to pay attention to.
No. of Recommendations: 3
I use the "marked for later reply" tab as a storage for links to posts that I want to keep track of.

How do others keep track of "old" posts in Fooldom?

🤨
ralph
No. of Recommendations: 0
Which indicates a need for an additional bucket ... not a reason not to provide the proper affordance.
I have no need for affordance, but I would like it to be easier to remove posts marked for later reply. Preferably by being able to select multiple entries or at least being able to have the list permanently in reverse chronological order to facilitate removal of the oldest posts. Presently, reverse chronological order only holds for the deletion of one post.

Wessex
No. of Recommendations: 1
I use the "marked for later reply" tab as a storage for links to posts that I want to keep track of.

An excellent idea... Thank you!

-=Ajax=-
This shouldn't be an argument. Things should have affordance to know there is something to pay attention to it. You do it for Favorites & Replies. You do it with a button on the Premium Favorites. It is just basic good web design to tell people that there is something to pay attention to.

Amen to that!