Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 9
Rachael Maddow gives us an update on the "recount?" progress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I4OCVvIGR0

Cliff notes for those who can't spare 5 minutes:

-"Auditors" admit that they've managed to count about 200,000 ballots - about 10% of the total. At this rate, the "audit" would continue well into the summer. They started on April 23.

-The "audit" company has only rented the space through May 14, and the venue has other bookings coming up. So they cannot extend the lease to this "audit".

-The official observers have been required to sign non-disclosure agreements. So they can observe, but can't tell anyone what they saw.

-A representative of the "audit" company has explained what they are doing with the ballots. They are examining them closely for bamboo because they believe 40,000 ballots were flown in to Arizona from the "southeast part of the world" and put "in the box."

--Peter

Yes, there are quotation marks around some of the words. That is my editorial choice. (Except for the last two where I am quoting the company representative.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 9
.. and the Justice Department seems interested in examining this hinky fly-by-night effort on the part of Trump loyalists to carry out a "transparent" audit.

It all just gets curiouser and curiouser, and more outlandish and unbelievable as time goes on.

This is your brain on Trump. Any questions?
No. of Recommendations: 0
Who would have that auditing would be complicated.
No. of Recommendations: 1
It all just gets curiouser and curiouser, and more outlandish and unbelievable as time goes on.

It’s all Kabuki. What happens when all the ‘recounting’ is done and the trumplican counters get the predetermined result that they want?

Nothing. Other than a big “see, we told you there was fraud” that only plays to the base. (The base, as in the basest element of society, as it turns out.)

Kabuki.

Pete