Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Laugh if you will, but my 90 year old father can't remember to put his on, or take them off, anymore. Something to look forward to...

Sounds like less dirty clothes to wash however better have plenty of plastic to cover sofas, chairs, etc.

Regards,

ImAGolfer
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
"Pants option."

I think I speak for the vast majority when I say that we are truly glad you did not
forget the pants.

Howie52
So what is the Pants Option?
I think I speak for the vast majority when I say that we are truly glad you did not
forget the pants.

Laugh if you will, but my 90 year old father can't remember to put his on, or take them off, anymore. Something to look forward to...
No. of Recommendations: 1

It's the Foolish tradition for none of the above or does not apply in my situation, etc. Just checking in. Prefer not to say. etc etc

It's the Foolish tradition for none of the above or does not apply in my situation, etc. Just checking in. Prefer not to say. etc etc

Going back a few years, it went like this: Poll question about XXX. One answer would need to be "I've got your XXX in my pants"

CNC
No. of Recommendations: 4
There are things I am working on forgetting.

Sounds like less dirty clothes to wash however better have plenty of plastic to cover sofas, chairs, etc.

Regards,

ImAGolfer
No. of Recommendations: 2
From listening to him over the past few days, it certainly sounds like Joe Biden has forgotten to take his Prefaven.

BruceM