Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 24
Will re-post my reply that got deleted in this thread: https://boards.fool.com/leaked-zoom-video-hospital-officials...

Here's a toned down version of what I wrote:

COVID numbers are not inflated. I explained why.

What they said makes perfect sense and is entirely appropriate. One of the tactics of lying COVID deniers is to pretend that dying is the only risk associated with COVID. You can survive and still have a hellish recovery (not to mention the hell you went through while struggling to breathe in the ICU). That needs to be highlighted. Bravo for them.

COVID deniers are killing Americans and no one on the right cares.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
One of the tactics of lying COVID deniers is to pretend that dying is the only risk associated with COVID. You can survive and still have a hellish recovery (not to mention the hell you went through while struggling to breathe in the ICU).

Minority of people infected with covid-19 end up in the ICU. The death rate is .028. Compared to other pandemics, .028 is a minuscule death rate.

COVID deniers are killing Americans and no one on the right cares.

There aren't any COVID deniers. And no one's opinion on COVID is killing Americans as you suggests. That's ridiculous. There are, however, COVID scaremongers. Mainstream media has been one of them as well as State and local governments. Are you one of them?
Print the post Back To Top