No. of Recommendations: 1
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
I just finished watching Tony Bennett Duets performances on PBS. My favorite was Lady Gaga, but I really enjoyed all of them. I'm going to try and find the CD at McKay Books in Tennessee. In fact, if you see this Art, look for Tony Bennett Duets II. If you have the credit, get it and I'll pay you back. If not, I'll wait until I can get up there and hope it is there then. No need to pay cash.

Downton Abbey Revisited in on right now and then a repeat of Season 2, Ep 1 follows. I'm going to miss Season 3 while in Panama, unless I can find it on the internet.
No. of Recommendations: 0
"I'm going to miss Season 3 while in Panama, unless I can find it on the internet. "

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If anyone enjoys the thing it will be repeated time and again
during the pledge drives

Howie52
No. of Recommendations: 1
If anyone enjoys the thing it will be repeated time and again
during the pledge drives

Howie52

--------------------

That is exactly how I am watching Season 2 right now. You are obviously not enamored with Downton Abbey. I meant I would be missing it at the very first moment I could watch it. Of course it will be on later.

BTW Michele Obama couldn't stand to wait so she asked Julian Fellowes if she could get a copy early. Must be nice to be First Lady.
No. of Recommendations: 0
"Downton Abbey Revisited in on right now and then a repeat of Season 2, Ep 1 follows. I'm going to miss Season 3 while in Panama, unless I can find it on the internet." - lindytoes

We watched Season 1 & 2 on Netflix. If they have it streaming you can just stream it through your television. If not maybe I can get season 3 when it comes out on disc and you can come and visit? I doubt it will be available by Early Spring though.

I'll just wait till you visit to look for Tony Bennett Duets at McKay's.

Art