Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 29
I never really was one of TMF's more prolific posters, but fair to say I'd been active in the past. Haven't been posting here much at all over the past couple years, but I do check in occasionally. Just saw proton's note from May about taking a break. I get it.

I feel like I've saved a lot of headache and gained a fair bit of my precious time back by stepping away from this particular online mosh pit. As much as I have enjoyed the camaraderie with many of you, life is too short to be engaging with irredeemables and dignifying their BS with my participation.

The political fight is as real and raw as it has ever been and I've chosen to focus my efforts there IRL. TMF continues to be a great resource in areas of it's founding mission and I respect that. Beyond that, I don't have a lot more to say except to offer my best wishes to those of you continuing to fight the good (if largely futile) fight against the horde of misinformation and lies that gives small people a mistaken sense of purpose.

May we see better, more enlightened times before it's too late.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.