Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
Wow...watched the football game in Green Bay. Played in outdoor Lambeau Field - and it was snowing up a good storm there! Whole game - and very heavy toward the end. Crowd stayed till the last play......and it ended with the opponent about six inches short of a touch down that could have changed the winner of the game. Green Bay won.

Glad I seldom get to see it snow like that- usually on my trip back east.

We seldom get snow like that in Dallas.....and snow like that is about a once in 10 or 15 year event

t.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
Homer and I were watching it and I commented that Green Bay has a huge edge in that as it is easier to routinely play in miserable weather and learn to play in good weather than it is to routinely play in good weather and learn to handle the bad weather.

It was a nice reminder of why I moved south many decades ago.

Kathleen
No. of Recommendations: 1
Snow is NOT to be wished for when you have family flying in it... and due in tonight in heavy snow.

Vermonter
No. of Recommendations: 0
It was a nice reminder of why I moved south many decades ago.

Woke up this AM to an inch of snow and still falling. Moved to east TN for family and to finally have 4 seasons. As opposed to 10 months of summer in Louisiana.

Like the snow, like to play in the snow, but don't necessarily want to shovel snow.

JLC
No. of Recommendations: 2
Like the snow, like to play in the snow, but don't necessarily want to shovel snow.

JLC

I can deal with snow. It is the doggone ice that bothers me. Where I live, we often have warm temperatures that drop steadily as rain starts and switches to snow which results in snow covering a layer of ice on all paved walking surfaces.

I own Get a Grip A Grip traction aids that I place onto all my shoes I use in the cold weather. Used them today because my sidewalks were sheets of ice.