No. of Recommendations: 2
Let me add one thing: I am a Liberal who supports Unions and who thinks way to the left of current Democratic Party technocrats in bed with Wall Street.

What bothers me most about Tesla Cult members is how many of them are Liberals who criticize Donald Trump for his sociopathic behaviour, but who support Elon Musk, a drug addled con man who is a Class A Sociopath and supposed Liberal.

That Tesla Cult members can see through Donald Trump, but not Elon Musk, gives me pause and great reminders to never rec anything anyone says from the Left simply because they disrespect Donald Trump like I do.

I know I am hated on Fool by both sides. That's fine by me. I make Big Money trading circles around positions touted on these boards and I appreciate all the effort you folks put into this "investing" stuff. It's just the dumb liberals on that TSLA board are not cut out for this investing stuff if they truly believe in Elon Musk, a pathological liar.

I am a short-term trader, not an investor.

On Jan 17 I bought TSLA Feb 15 2019 350 puts.

On Jan 18 I sold TSLA Feb 15 2019 350 puts.

In that one trade, I made a bit over 75% for a one-day hold.

There's a guy over there B'rer something or another, obviously a sharp guy who also disbelieves the Tesla nonsense that TSLA board believes in.

Anyway, I answered this B'rer guy in a thread over there what I was intending to do, did it, and published the results of my trade the next day.

I'm too busy making big $$$ off the stupidity of brainwashed cult members over there to care that 90% of them have me on ignore. That's fine. My legacy posts will remain. And when TSLA goes TSLAQ, my posts will be the real story behind Tesla's downfall and all the foolish longs over there will look like the dupes they were, are, and obviously shall remain.

By the way, the two worst pumpers of Tesla on Fool are this guy IGU and another guy Duuuude something or another. Those two, but especially IGU, are attempting to persuade people to buy TSLA stock and cars with incessant FUD about anything not coming from one of Elon's approved pump sheets such as electrek.com, the Tesla website "news", etc. These guys intentionally deceive people who don't have investment chops to do due diligence on their own. When we hit TSLAQ, I am going to be their conscience and follow them around Fool to make sure other investors are never taken in by their deception again.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.