No. of Recommendations: 1
Let me add one thing: I am a Liberal who supports Unions and who thinks way to the left of current Democratic Party technocrats in bed with Wall Street.

What bothers me most about Tesla Cult members is how many of them are Liberals who criticize Donald Trump for his sociopathic behaviour, but who support Elon Musk, a drug addled con man who is a Class A Sociopath and supposed Liberal.

That Tesla Cult members can see through Donald Trump, but not Elon Musk, gives me pause and great reminders to never rec anything anyone says from the Left simply because they disrespect Donald Trump like I do.

Hey Dreamer:

We have another leftist to join you in blaming Trump for everything.....so now its Trump fault for Tesla being a ruse!!

LOL....another day in the life of an extremist.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.