Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
Okay, something weird is going on. Let me try this again.

Abbreviated version in case cutting and pasting from Word is causing the problem (though the first time I typed this out was in TMF so....).

Wow, BAL only scores 3? Not a huge Lamar fan but I figured he was good for more than this. Horrible pick-6, bad kicking, and atrocious defense. So it wasn't all Lamar.

LA at GB went as I expected. I don't like LA and I don't buy into them being as amazing as everyone seems to think they are.

CLE at KC proves how important Mahomes is to that franchise. All those weapons and the backup had problems. Apparently he was worth the money. He better be back for next week or the Bills will be the favourites.

TB at NO. I expected more out of Brees. What a stinker for him. A shame to potentially end a rivalry with Brady with such a bad game. TB12 wasn't going to let you beat him three times in one season.

Next weekend should be good!

Simon

(let's hope this works)
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.