Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Let's see how you go Jono. Which will be 4 of the 6 best performing sectors over the next 12 months?

No need for me to try & predict the future index charts are read the same as individual charts. In each sector you should realise that not all stocks move at the same pace this is a given & for me = $.

As far as the long term v's short term debate I'm full of it I think it has been well aired on this & other boards & can see not point in going down old roads, we believe what ever we wont to believe.

I'm glad that Buffet has given you something, but if he was that good
I'm sure followers would also be downing banana daquiris.

Just a point when you look at the last 12months in the tele sector you notice that although the sector overall was down big TLS was only down 10%,cla +48%, ntg +12%(both not full year) others like dvt-95% one-75%
etc a hell of a lot lost over 70%.

JR

Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.