No. of Recommendations: 4
*To be certain, I am NOT cheering the suffering of the innocent kids who will now grow up in poverty. I AM however most jubilant over the welfare, food stamps, and other drains to the National Debt this will cause. I do hope that the added CRIME spills over into Liberal enclaves, and that the added jail crowding leads to places like Caliphornia letting even more offenders out early onto the streets*

Anyways, a certain demographic group in America is still shackled and chained, and their slave owners are Liberals. Liberalism has subjugated certain people, stripped them of self esteem, convinced them that AIDS, SAT scores, finance, etc is rigged against them and that their ONLY realistic ambition in life should be voting Democrat and retaining gov't benefits. Well, this group by and large has a crappy standard of living. Their health sucks. Their educational attainment lags. 70%+ of their births are out of wedlock and their Liberal slave owners are happy to see the cycle of poverty be self perpetuate.

NOW...IT SEEMS ANOTHER GROUP IS VOTING MORE MONOLITHICALLY FOR LIBERALS, AND COINCIDENCE....THIS GROUP IS GETTING POORER TOO!!!!! 28% Latino poverty rate.

Any the cherry on top: This demographic has a 53% births out of wedlock rate now. Meaning, PERPETUAL POVERTY.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/lifestyle/2012/11/14/latino...

Again, I feel bad for the kids. They don't deserve to have their lives stripped away by the Left.

BUT HERE'S TO THE SUFFERING IT'LL CAUSE THE PUBLIC TREASURY. HERE'S TO THE FUNDS THIS POVERTY WILL TAKE FROM EDUCATION, COPS BUDGETS, INFRASTRUCTURE, ETC.

Eventually, the Whole Foods crowd will not be able to inoculate themselves from this.

OBAMA 2012
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.