No. of Recommendations: 4
*To be certain, I am NOT cheering the suffering of the innocent kids who will now grow up in poverty. I AM however most jubilant over the welfare, food stamps, and other drains to the National Debt this will cause. I do hope that the added CRIME spills over into Liberal enclaves, and that the added jail crowding leads to places like Caliphornia letting even more offenders out early onto the streets*

Anyways, a certain demographic group in America is still shackled and chained, and their slave owners are Liberals. Liberalism has subjugated certain people, stripped them of self esteem, convinced them that AIDS, SAT scores, finance, etc is rigged against them and that their ONLY realistic ambition in life should be voting Democrat and retaining gov't benefits. Well, this group by and large has a crappy standard of living. Their health sucks. Their educational attainment lags. 70%+ of their births are out of wedlock and their Liberal slave owners are happy to see the cycle of poverty be self perpetuate.

NOW...IT SEEMS ANOTHER GROUP IS VOTING MORE MONOLITHICALLY FOR LIBERALS, AND COINCIDENCE....THIS GROUP IS GETTING POORER TOO!!!!! 28% Latino poverty rate.

Any the cherry on top: This demographic has a 53% births out of wedlock rate now. Meaning, PERPETUAL POVERTY.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/lifestyle/2012/11/14/latino...

Again, I feel bad for the kids. They don't deserve to have their lives stripped away by the Left.

BUT HERE'S TO THE SUFFERING IT'LL CAUSE THE PUBLIC TREASURY. HERE'S TO THE FUNDS THIS POVERTY WILL TAKE FROM EDUCATION, COPS BUDGETS, INFRASTRUCTURE, ETC.

Eventually, the Whole Foods crowd will not be able to inoculate themselves from this.

OBAMA 2012
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
Many Hispanics want to take over the United States...in a peaceful manor.

Despite being conservative, I know many of them living in Tejas for 43 years, they know the weak and foolish Democratic party will allow them to.

In about 10-20 years, they will wake up and look around and see that they have won. A creol nation we will be.

But what they will find out is that their religios/traditional, predominantly Catholic values will be under total assault.

I wonder if they will regret demonizing white's and their old style America then?

I married a paritally Hispanic girl. Her family is about 1/2 dem despite being very, very socially conservative.

On the one hand, they gripe about sexual immorality (they are staunch Catholics) and the progression of the filth on tv, radio, moral values, rebelious youts, anti-Christian propaganda etc...

On the other, they blame Republicans for almost every 'evil' thing in society. You point out Obama's attack on Catholic institutions last summer....crickets.... you point out the 'pro gay marriage dems'....crickets.. You point out the abortion, partial birth abortions and infantides that my dems support.....crickets.

But that damn Bush and his Iraqi war...... It's like arguing with 5th graders. I know you are but what am I.

decath
No. of Recommendations: 0
One of my favorite things I've ever done is walk thru Ellis Island to see the way immigration used to be, and how it OUGHT to be.

One of the placards read "Don't bring the old country with you, or THIS will become the old country!!!"

Liberals who support stupid immigration and multiculturalism run amok deserve a nation with more crime, more poverty, and lower standard of living.

I'm glad it's happening.

JediG
No. of Recommendations: 1
Don't bring the old country with you, or THIS will become the old country.

Jedi

Tell that to the Mexicans and Muslims.

Mike
No. of Recommendations: 0
I used to want to tell at to ANYONE.

Now I've realized it's too late and we're gonna be a multicultural polyglot.

Goodbye nation-state.

JediG