Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 8
This board is labeled "Libertarian Fools". I say it's about time that we Libertarians take back what is ours.

The Republican influence here detracts from the Libertarian philosophy. If the Republican philosophy were sufficient, there would be no need for a Libertarian party.

Republicans insist that the liberals are the enemy and use this place as their stomping grounds in which to do so.

I would ask that Republicans cease and desist. Their views on gay marriage, abortion, military spending, and the endless wars on things just get in the way of universal freedom.

If you are so worried about what your neighbors are doing, then start your own country that allows law enforcement to control personal choice.

The problem with liberals is that they legislate cures for social ills and once those ills are under control, go overboard in order to maintain the bureaucracy that they have put in place.

The problem with conservatives is that they sometimes call themselves Libertarians.

k
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
Libertarians have never been particularly successful, popular or electable on our own.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Libertarians have never been particularly successful, popular or electable on our own.

But going all the way back to the revolution, they were smart about making the situation palatable to them, and making allegiances to move things in their direction, or perhaps more accurately the direction where the least potential for long term harm existed.
No. of Recommendations: 1
I never intended to kill this board.

But I'm glad that no republican wannabees have come here to defend their misinterpretation of what LIBERTARIAN means.

k