Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 3
Libs using government spending as "stimulus" is hypocritical on its face. How you ask? They at the same time want to slash military spending, which is in many ways the epitome of their stimulus theory.

Really, where does all that military spending go? Some to the troops themselves of course (and in libtard theory those troops will spend a bunch of that money domestically to stimulate the economy) but a lot of it goes to companies making things and providing services to the military. In other words the very model that libs portray as stimulus.

If they wanted to stimulate the economy all they need to do is maximize military spending. But they don't. Why? They consider it a WASTE OF RESOURCES! They don't trust their own theory when it's put into practice! In fact they fight AGAINST it every chance they get!

Nope. The only stimuluation they care about is stimulating 51% of a given population into voting for them, and if they can use the income of the other 49% to provide this "stimulus" then it's a win-win for them. That we all suffer because of this is immaterial. In fact the suffering of much of the 49% is a feature, not a bug.

The only efficiency they care about is how efficiently they can rob the 49% to pay the 51% and buy thus buy their votes.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.