Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
So, as many of us probably got converted over to premier pass or some other service, I am curious, what is now your go-to section? With Premier Pass, I seem to have access to all the MF services which is NOT what I wanted... there's just too much stuff...

Should I follow Long-short? Supernova?

I am curious to see what other members are doing...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
I called customer service and converted my remaining credit to extend my options subscription. Still have access to the Long/Short portfolio (not really very intriguing to me) and still have almost three years left of Stock Adviser. After a month of examining all of the premier pass alternatives, I did not see anything that I really wanted to follow.

I've learned much from Jeff et al. and feel comfortable taking the reins myself going forward. Don't know if I'll continue to subscribe to MFO after my subscription runs out in about 10 more months, we'll see.
Cheers,
Ed
No. of Recommendations: 0
Ed,

Do you have the customer service number you called handy? If so could you send it to me?

I talked to them on 1/4/19 and I thought we had everything settled. Evidently not. None of my subscriptions were changed to what I requested.

Thanks,
Ron
No. of Recommendations: 0
Ron,
I called 1-866-665-3665
The young lady I spoke with (sorry, can't remember her name) changed everything while I was on the line. I was on my fool, hit the refresh a couple of times while she was working on it, and the modifications were made. Done.
Hope you're able to get things straightened out.
Cheers,
Ed