No. of Recommendations: 2
Life expectancy for Americans fell again last year, despite growing recognition of the problems driving the decline and federal and local funds invested in stemming them.

Data the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released on Thursday show life expectancy fell by one-tenth of a year, to 78.6 years, pushed down by the sharpest annual increase in suicides in nearly a decade and a continued rise in deaths from powerful opioid drugs like fentanyl. Influenza, pneumonia and diabetes also factored into last year’s increase.

Economists and public-health experts consider life expectancy to be an important measure of a nation’s prosperity

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-life-expectancy-falls-furth...

Too many democrats dividing the country with Saul Alinsky tactics. Too many watching the Mad-Cow and going crazy.

t
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
A result of failure of establishment elites of BOTH political parties to address economic plight of US working classes & shrinking middle class.

If a nation cannot take care of the bulk of the US population financial plight; it's economic future will likely be on the decline. Also political & societal environments will be disrupted via the ballot box or demonstrations. eg US & France.
No. of Recommendations: 0
Life expectancy for Americans fell again last year, despite growing recognition of the problems driving the decline and federal and local funds invested in stemming them... Economists and public-health experts consider life expectancy to be an important measure of a nation’s prosperity

Nice spin there Tele but Life expectancy is not a measure of a nation's prosperity. Life expectancy is a measure of a nation's health care quality.

In the US we have the most expensive healthcare on the planet - we pay over $10,000 per person per year compared to about $3,000 per person per year in Europe and we have a lower life expectancy than Europeans!

-=Ajax=-
Documenting decline of US economic mobility
http://science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2017/04/21/scien...
https://www.pewtrusts.org/~/media/assets/2015/07/fsm-irs-rep...
https://www.forbes.com/sites/aparnamathur/2018/07/16/the-u-s...
For children born in the 1940s, more than 90 percent were earning more than their parents. Today, that number has dropped to 50 percent.
https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/07/social-...

America’s shrinking middle class
http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2016/05/11/americas-shrinking...
Documenting decline of US economic mobility
For children born in the 1940s, more than 90 percent were earning more than their parents. Today, that number has dropped to 50 percent.

From this excerpt it appears there's an assumption that economic mobility must necessarily be UPWARD.

Keep that going long enough, and 100% of the population will be in the top 20%.
"For children born in the 1940s, more than 90 percent were earning more than their parents. Today, that number has dropped to 50 percent."

Well, duh...... most of the kids born in the 1940s went on to trade school, military training, or college. Hardly any of their parents did. Most were blue collar workers. Mine didn't have the opportunity. Both went to work in 1932/1933 at the height of the depression. Both my sister and I attended college and got white collar jobs in 1968 and 1970.

However, it took me more than 15 years to out earn my dad who had moved up to management.

Now? a large percentage of kids are born of parents who had college education, or military or trade school experience. So...half the kids are NOT likely to out earn their parents......or will take a while before they get the experience to move up the job ladder like their parents did. Those in the bottom tier, who just graduate from high school, likely won't out earn their parents for a long long time.

Nothing new here folks. Simple logic.

t.
No. of Recommendations: 7
The elephant in the room no one mentions is the great influx of ill-nourished and disease ridden refugees and other immigrants whose lifestyles are not conducive to longevity. In a sample of ten people you can have nine eating and exercising right and a tenth one who does not, and he'll drag that average down. Spread that over 300+ million people and it will effect the statistics.

RayB
No. of Recommendations: 5
The American middle class is no longer a majority & is losing ground. More falling to lower income level than rising.
http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2015/12/09/the-american-middl...

https://www.npr.org/templates/transcript/transcript.php?stor...
Since 1970, the wages and economic prospects of this group (working class) have absolutely tanked.

The impact of globalization, immigration, and automation has had a triple whammy on the working class. Add in the high cost of higher education & healthcare which the working no longer have provided by their employer due to the loss of good paying jobs. They fight for low pay service jobs with illegal aliens.

In 2016 the disgruntled elected Trump-who decimated the 16 carbon copy GOP elite establishment candidates like a viking looting a English monastery. A president that scuttled the TPP, renegotiated NAFTA, and instituted tariffs.

A nation that ignored the financial concerns of US working classes & shrinking middle class.

If a nation cannot take care of the bulk of the US population financial plight; it's economic future will likely be on the decline. Also political & societal environments will be disrupted via the ballot box or demonstrations. eg US & France.

And the above doesn’t even take into account the worsening US national debt exacerbated by rising interest rates caused by free spending/tax cutting representatives that NEVER cut spending.

Rough waters ahead methinks.
New diseases - old diseases renewed - new genetic research - vaccines neglected -
new vaccines less effective - all sorts of things.

But fewer wars - or smaller and more compact wars?
Greater prosperity around the world - not so much in rural US?

More folks - more access to insurance - less effective healthcare?

Howie52
Reportedly, suicides are declining.
The elephant in the room no one mentions is the great influx of ill-nourished and disease ridden refugees and other immigrants...

It has been talked about, here is an article talking about US healthcare and how it relates to different ethnicities.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/08/life-expectancy-indicate...

As far as over all life expectancy, you can lead a horse to water.... People now what to do, they just don't want to do it. I unfortunately see it in my niece and nephew a little too much, they want to sit and watch TV/play video games, and eat junk.

JLC
Thanks for the very informative link. It's worth a read:

http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/08/life-expectancy-indicate......

It really puts things into their proper perspective.

RayB
"Data the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released on Thursday show life expectancy fell by one-tenth of a year, to 78.6 years," tele

78.6 years. That's long enough to learn what we came here to learn. This Earth life is a school and we simply learn here the things that can't be learned in heaven.

Art
I've read that most people who live past 80 years of age have serious health problems. If life is just physical suffering and pain and just existence why is it so bad to just go on ahead and die? 78.6 years sound plenty long enough to live to me?

Art
<<I've read that most people who live past 80 years of age have serious health problems. If life is just physical suffering and pain and just existence why is it so bad to just go on ahead and die? 78.6 years sound plenty long enough to live to me?

Art>>

I'm looking for a Republican jurisdiction where my vote can still be counted after I kick off.

Not really a problem if you are a Democrat.....

Seattle Pioneer
" I've read that most people who live past 80 years of age have serious health problems. If life is just physical suffering and pain and just existence why is it so bad to just go on ahead and die? 78.6 years sound plenty long enough to live to me?

Art "

Life is a wonderful thing - and there is no end to learning. You just have to
look and pay a modicum of attention.

Some folks say that folks are here to learn things - but others suppose that folks
are here to teach things - and still others think that the two go hand-in-hand.

Howie52
Waiting for Godot can make for a long intermission.
Become President

Every President since Nixon has lived to over 90 years of age....

t.
Every President since Nixon has lived to over 90 years of age.... t.

Amazing what happens to life expectancy in the US when you have full healthcare coverage and healthcare costs exceed $10,000 per person per year!

A similar thing happens in Europe where the cost of healthcare is about $3,000 per person per year and life expectancy exceeds that of the US.

-=Ajax=-
"Amazing what happens to life expectancy in the US when you have full healthcare coverage and healthcare costs exceed $10,000 per person per year!"

What happens? Medicare provides most of the car for those over 65. So?

- ------

Ajax:"A similar thing happens in Europe where the cost of healthcare is about $3,000 per person per year and life expectancy exceeds that of the US."

And the waiting lines are a lot longer.....and they don't have certain 'minorities' with horrible health outcomes......bringing down the averages.

Oh, but somehow, the US tax burden is 27% of GDP, and in Europe it is double...France tax burden is mid 50% area as is Germany. The, there you have $6/gal gas and 22% National Sales Tax (VAT).....

t.
Ajax:"A similar thing happens in Europe where the cost of healthcare is about $3,000 per person per year and life expectancy exceeds that of the US."

And the waiting lines are a lot longer.....

Who cares? They have better healthcare, as evidenced by the fact that they live longer, and at a much lower price!

Question: Why do we pay $10,000 per person per year in the US - and rising - while in Europe they pay a lot less for the same service? Answer: The healthcare in the US is a fraud!

-=Ajax=-
Longevity is overrated.

Of course that's the only value atheists can have. Too bad about your fears and terrors, but you are going to die anyway.

Seattle Pioneer
Longevity is overrated... Too bad about your fears and terrors, but you are going to die anyway. Seattle Pioneer

Wow... That is very wise Seattle... deep... and thoughtful... put differently, why bother going to the doctor? You are going to die anyway!

Is that why health insurance premiums in the US are over $10,000 per person per year and rising? People are not visiting doctors and hospitals anymore?

-=Ajax=-
Good book to read Art......Being Mortal by Atul Gawande. Aging has natural consequences and medicating to fight them does too....it’s a pretty unsettling book.

Lucky Dog
I must mention I read this book while my electricity was off Sunday through Monday afternoon and my cable and Internet were restored today at 430 pm......gosh, just like the old days....reading a book without interruption...imagine that. :)

Lucky Dog
I read this book while my electricity was off Sunday through Monday afternoon.... reading a book without interruption...imagine that. :)

Lucky Dog

------------------

And apparently reading by candle light too, just like the old days.
Big hairy mike.....apparently you are still in the dark ages :)

Costco(as well as other companies)has these wonderful large lanterns powered by batteries! :). I’ve had several of them for a number of years now. No, straining of the eyes by flashlight or candlelight nor the danger of fire.
Wonderful inventions. :)

Lucky Dog looking at her barn living friend
Lately I have seen lanterns that have a "flicker" setting to
recreate the "charm" of candles.

I consider this much like the "Yule Log) television stations on Christmas Day.

Howie52
We read by candlelight and lanterns during our 12 hour loss of power. We did not
use the flicker mode for the lanterns.

But I did try the dim red light for a while - but could not figure out why the
mode was there - other than to run down the batteries or have a way to find the
thing in the dark. Fireflies generate more light.
Howie, I guess the red light was to create “mood lighting” or your personal red light district.

My power was off 22 hrs.and my cable and internet were just restored yesterday at 430 pm... So, I was not harming the climate for a long spell. :)

Lucky Dog
I like watching the puppies and kittens around the living rooms.....yule log in the background....ahh so soothing.

LD
But I did try the dim red light for a while - but could not figure out why the
mode was there - other than to run down the batteries or have a way to find the
thing in the dark. Fireflies generate more light.

The dim red light is not so you can see - in fact it's red specifically (among other reasons) to NOT interfere with your ability to see in dim light.

Its purpose is to make you more visible. So the other guy sees you, and doesn't run into/over you.
"The dim red light is not so you can see - in fact it's red specifically (among other reasons) to NOT interfere with your ability to see in dim light.

Its purpose is to make you more visible. So the other guy sees you, and doesn't run into/over you. "

Thanks - hand not thought about using it around a telescope but it would be of help.

Howie52
Who cares? They have better healthcare, as evidenced by the fact that they live longer, and at a much lower price!

So move there! We are not stopping you.

Kathleen

Question: Why do we pay $10,000 per person per year in the US - and rising - while in Europe they pay a lot less for the same service? Answer: The healthcare in the US is a fraud!

So move there! We are not stopping you. Kathleen

I am a Deplorable Kathleen and in case you forgot we are fighting these frauds - these crooks, these thieves - and taking our country back. In fact Kathleen, we are not asking for our country back - We are taking it back! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DY5VOu8X0AATsy6.jpg

Besides, if anybody needs to move, are those who support this fraud - and Somalia I am sure will welcome you with open arms. They share with you the same view of life.

-=Ajax=-
<<I am a Deplorable Kathleen and in case you forgot we are fighting these frauds - these crooks, these thieves - and taking our country back. In fact Kathleen, we are not asking for our country back - We are taking it back! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DY5VOu8X0AATsy6.jpg

Besides, if anybody needs to move, are those who support this fraud - and Somalia I am sure will welcome you with open arms. They share with you the same view of life.
>>

So.... you are unhappy.

You say nothing against the health care payment system you have now ----why is that? Your beef is expressed in exaggerated language in the rhetoric of politics.

Do you actually have a grievance with your doctor or hospital that remains unresolved? Have you been the victim of some kind of substandard treatment? A surgeon left a sponge in you after an operation, perhaps?

Please be specific.

Seattle Pioneer
Do you actually have a grievance with your doctor or hospital that remains unresolved?... Please be specific. Seattle Pioneer

This is my unresolved problem - with ObamaCare in the background:

In the US we have the most expensive healthcare on the planet - we pay over $10,000 per person per year compared to about $3,000 per person per year in Europe and we have a lower life expectancy than Europeans!

Question: Why are we, The People of the USA, forced to pay 3 times more than what Europeans pay for the same service? Why?

And don't forget, ObamaCare is forcing the American people - using the force of government - to be raped and plundered by the insurance companies in the name of affordability!

Our problem in a nutshell is that our HealthCare system - specifically ObamaCare - is a fraud, a racket and needs to be eradicated.

-=Ajax=-
"So move there! We are not stopping you. Kathleen" - zsimpson

??? You think those countries want us? You think just because we are Americans we are some sort of privileged characters and can move and live wherever we want to? You got to have serious money or be a doctor or something to immigrate. And they sure as heck don't want old people moving there to mooch off their health care network.

Americans can't move and live wherever they want to just because they want to.

THEY DON'T WANT US!

Art
"Americans can't move and live wherever they want to just because they want to.

THEY DON'T WANT US!

Art "

Doesn't seem to stop other folks - why would it stop anyone else who is
willing to break laws to go someplace?

Howie52
Folks could go up to Canada - but they might need to pack their long-johns.
<<Do you actually have a grievance with your doctor or hospital that remains unresolved?... Please be specific. Seattle Pioneer

This is my unresolved problem - with ObamaCare in the background:

In the US we have the most expensive healthcare on the planet - we pay over $10,000 per person per year compared to about $3,000 per person per year in Europe and we have a lower life expectancy than Europeans!>>

So.... no [problems then. Just a litany of political grievances.

Frankly crowing about "fraud" when you simply think something is more expensive than it might be is shrill and disingenuous.

Seattle Pioneer
Frankly crowing about "fraud" when you simply think something is more expensive than it might be is shrill and disingenuous. Seattle Pioneer

You are changing the subject.

The topic of this thread is about the Decline of Life Expectancy in the US. The link in the OP tried to sugar coat this healthcare failure in the US by blaming opioid drugs. The real reason is the cost of healthcare in the US.

In the US we pay over $10,000 per person per year compared to about $3,000 per person per year in Europe and we have a lower life expectancy than Europeans!

-=Ajax=-
"Howie52 says, "Folks could go up to Canada - but they might need to pack their long-johns."

The Canadians don't want us either. I don't know why people keep saying "well if you don't like it why don't you leave and go live in your socialist paradise?" Those countries don't want people who are going to be a burden on their system to just come and mooch off them. You have to have something to offer them, money or certain skills. Then you have to go through their immigration, do the paperwork, wait, etc.

Just being an American does not entitle us to move anywhere in the world we want to. There is no privileged status to being an American. In fact it might be a mark against us.

Art
<<Frankly crowing about "fraud" when you simply think something is more expensive than it might be is shrill and disingenuous. Seattle Pioneer

You are changing the subject.

The topic of this thread is about the Decline of Life Expectancy in the US. The link in the OP tried to sugar coat this healthcare failure in the US by blaming opioid drugs. The real reason is the cost of healthcare in the US.>>

YOU are the one who is changing the subject!

We have established that you really don't have any complaints about the health care you receive.

You are merely repeating the litany of false claims liberals make to argue for discarding a fine, just system in favor of an unjust system that provides a lot of drones with "free" health care that most probably already receive under Medicare and such.

But let's examine your claims that American health care is sub standard because others live longer elsewhere.

On Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays, liberals moan and groan about how Americans are obese, eat the wrong foods, eat too much, don't follow the guidance of "studies", commit suicide, don;t exercise enough and generally are killing themselves because they don;t ape the habits and values of their betters ----liberals of course.

On Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, liberals moan and groan about how EVIL the health care system is ----killing people off aqt a young age when Europeans live longer on their single payer health care systems, which is responsible for their extended lifespan.

You'll note that today is a Tuesday. TODAY you ignore all those bad habits and practices which on Wednesday you will note are what is killing people. But today you ignore all those bad habits in favor of blaming doctors for not MAKING people live longer. It's all the fault of fraudulent and corrupt doctors ----not that you've ever met one yourself ----but they are pervasive among the doctors you haven't met.

You guys are really very amusing.

Seattle Pioneer
<<"Howie52 says, "Folks could go up to Canada - but they might need to pack their long-johns."

The Canadians don't want us either. I don't know why people keep saying "well if you don't like it why don't you leave and go live in your socialist paradise?" Those countries don't want people who are going to be a burden on their system to just come and mooch off them.>>

I'm sure liberals could move to Mali or Nigeria if they would only do so. But you notice that these RACISTS only talk about moving to other countries where the population is WHITE.

Seattle Pioneer
"You are changing the subject."

I'm continually amazed at what an effective tool the internet has become for experiencing duality and separation. Just about every discussion ends up turning heated and argumentative. It really is quite interesting. People get so irate about it all and take it so seriously.

Art
"I'm sure liberals could move to Mali or Nigeria if they would only do so. But you notice that these RACISTS only talk about moving to other countries where the population is WHITE." - Seattle Pioneer

You remember that word that Trump used to describe those poor countries? Well we might not actually say it out loud but deep down inside, in our subconscious, we know it's true. Let's face it that's the reason we send billions of dollars to these countries to assuage our guilt that they are so poor and we're so rich.

A perpetual state of childhood. Like children who asked their parents for money. It's really quite sad. I wish I had the nerve to ask "when will it end?" When will they be able to support themselves? Will we have to send money over there for the next thousand years?

I suspect the answer will be "never." They are in a perpetual state of childhood.

Art
"Just about every discussion ends up turning heated and argumentative. "

I disagree.

Howie52
Always willing to help.
No. of Recommendations: 3
<<I suspect the answer will be "never." They are in a perpetual state of childhood.

Art>>

We were saying much the same thing about China, India, Indonesia and lots of other countries a half century ago who have taken the steps necessary to get with the program.

Much of Asia has improved hugely, while much of Africa remains mired in corruption and hopeless poverty.

The solution for most of these people seems to move to Europe, the United States or another western nation that has already solved these problems.

Seattle Pioneer
"You remember that word that Trump used to describe those poor countries? Well we might not actually say it out loud but deep down inside, in our subconscious, we know it's true. "

One doesn't have to look deep down at all. Those countries are exactly what they appear to be on the surface.

RayB
Fact: In the US we have the most expensive healthcare on the planet - we pay over $10,000 per person per year compared to about $3,000 per person per year in Europe and we have a lower life expectancy than Europeans!

But let's examine your claims that American health care is sub standard because others live longer elsewhere.

Let's do:

U.S. Healthcare Isn't Broken...Its 'Fixed' https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-16/us-healthcare-isnt...

U.S. Healthcare Is A Global Outlier (And Not In A Good Way) https://www.visualcapitalist.com/u-s-healthcare-system-globa...

The notion that the Decline of Life Expectancy in the US is the result of opioid drugs is bunk and nothing more than Fake News to hide the fact that US Healthcare is a racket and a fraud.

Bottom line:

1. Europeans have better health care because they live longer.

2. And they pay a lot less, than we do in the US, about $3,000 per person per year for a superior service.

3. Why? Because US Healthcare is a racket and a fraud that needs to be eradicated.

-=Ajax=-
You didn't reply to my earlier comment ----must have been an oversight:

On Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays, liberals moan and groan about how Americans are obese, eat the wrong foods, eat too much, don't follow the guidance of "studies", commit suicide, don;t exercise enough and generally are killing themselves because they don;t ape the habits and values of their betters ----liberals of course.

On Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, liberals moan and groan about how EVIL the health care system is ----killing people off aqt a young age when Europeans live longer on their single payer health care systems, which is responsible for their extended lifespan.

You'll note that today is a Tuesday. TODAY you ignore all those bad habits and practices which on Wednesday you will note are what is killing people. But today you ignore all those bad habits in favor of blaming doctors for not MAKING people live longer. It's all the fault of fraudulent and corrupt doctors ----not that you've ever met one yourself ----but they are pervasive among the doctors you haven't met.

You guys are really very amusing.

<<Why? Because US Healthcare is a racket and a fraud that needs to be eradicated.

>>

For someone who can't identify ever having a grievance against a doctor or hospital, you are certainly loose charging everyone with "fraud."

As a practical matter of course, that's just repeating political rhetoric, not an actual argument.

Seattle Pioneer
We do tend to spend an awful lot of time, money, hardware, software,
people and time on administrative nonsense.
There are more people who track who spends what on medication than there
are people who develop the medications.
Data is submitted and evaluated and collated - the punching and spindling
has been replaced by storing within the cloud.

Some things are aided by the data collection - one hopes - but there are
costs involved in these activities - which are mandated - but provide no
health benefits to patients or doctors.

Howie52
One would think that increasing the supply of doctors would be something that
might reduce costs.
One would think that increasing the ability of companies to supply medical
machinery, medicines and treatments would be something that might reduce
costs.

Since nothing has been done by anyone to actually do these things, either
the thoughts are crazy - or the concept of reducing healthcare costs has not
been the idea from the start.
One would also think that making it easy for people to compare the costs of alternative forms of treatment would help control costs... instead virtually every effort to "control costs" has made it harder for people to get the information they need to compare costs.
No. of Recommendations: 3

Question: Why are we, The People of the USA, forced to pay 3 times more than what Europeans pay for the same service? Why?

And don't forget, ObamaCare is forcing the American people - using the force of government - to be raped and plundered by the insurance companies in the name of affordability!

Our problem in a nutshell is that our HealthCare system - specifically ObamaCare - is a fraud, a racket and needs to be eradicated.

And your solution is to have the government take it over completely??? Like what, you want to pay more???

Whenever government gets involved the prices go up and the quality goes down.

Kathleen

2. And they pay a lot less, than we do in the US, about $3,000 per person per year for a superior service.

3. Why? Because US Healthcare is a racket and a fraud that needs to be eradicated.

Yeah, right. Let's try this conversation in about 10 years once the nice new residents of Europe REALLY get in there. Right now, they are raping the women folks, wait until they get old enough and comfy enough in their "new" country to depend upon the government for their medical.

Let's talk the finances then.

Kathleen
We do tend to spend an awful lot of time, money, hardware, software,
people and time on administrative nonsense.
There are more people who track who spends what on medication than there
are people who develop the medications.
Data is submitted and evaluated and collated - the punching and spindling
has been replaced by storing within the cloud.

Why? In the words of Shakespeare, "The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers".

Kathleen

And your solution is to have the government take it over completely???

Well, your so-called free market is not working, is it? And this being one of the greatest frauds of all time, having the government run it is one very viable option.

-=Ajax=-
As a reasonably close approximation, the average American pays as much in taxes for government-funded healthcare as the average Brit. But in the US that pays for healthcare for about 20% of the population, where in Britain it pays for healthcare for 100% of the population.

And the average American also pays about the same amount by other means for non-government healthcare... for the other 80% of the population.

US government interventions in medical care and insurance have - since WWII if not before - systematically made it seem less important to keep the cost of healthcare down, systematically made it harder to determine the cost of healthcare in advance, and frequently served to directly push the cost of healthcare up.
<<Well, your so-called free market is not working, is it? And this being one of the greatest frauds of all time, having the government run it is one very viable option.

-=Ajax=->>

The government is already running the health care system. And what is the result:

<<1. Europeans have better health care because they live longer.

>>

You are unhappy with it.

Seattle Pioneer
Europe's life expectancy will be dropping as their insane immigrant policies continue to make their population more and more heterogeneous. These life expectancy differences are a demographic phenomena, not a health care phenomena.
The government is already running the health care system.

Nonsense. The current system was placed in service by the Globalist traitors who are doing everything they can to undermine and destroy the US. And it is one of the reasons why we elected Donald Trump.

-=Ajax=-
Well, your so-called free market is not working, is it? And this being one of the greatest frauds of all time, having the government run it is one very viable option.

THAT is the whole point - we do NOT have a free-market for healthcare. Government intrusion is exactly why it is so expensive. Most people is literally incapable of shopping anything having to do with healthcare as we have so many regulations and laws on it, the government intrusion is simply overwhelming.

A truly free market would lower the cost.

Kathleen

we do NOT have a free-market for healthcare. Government intrusion is exactly why it is so expensive... government intrusion is simply overwhelming. A truly free market would lower the cost. Kathleen

And who is the government under Obama, the Globalist clown who gave us this so-called "Affordable Care Fraud?"

Answer: The globalists, the racketeers in healthcare who need to be eradicated.

-=Ajax=-
"need to be eradicated.

-=Ajax=- "

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Please remember that words have meaning.
If you mean what you have said - you have become part of the world's problems.

Howie52
Hyperbole is a dangerous way to use language.
"need to be eradicated. -=Ajax=- "

Please remember that words have meaning.

You are correct Howie so I googled the meaning of eradicated...

1. (of a tree or plant) depicted with the roots exposed.

2. destroy completely; put an end to. "this disease has been eradicated from the world"

I stand by that meaning Howie and it conveys what I want it to say. These people , these crooks, these thieves, these frauds, these criminals, these low-lifes have no business being anywhere near our healthcare.

-=Ajax=-